Tim Conrardy Tribute Tune Thread

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dnekm wrote:Tim was an inspiration to me and so I offer this

The Crying Sky
Beautiful track.

I won't pretend to be a "musician"... just screwin' around with noise.

This isn't "new", and not "ambient", but I made extensive use of Tim's M42 Nebula, and he "liked it"... (he was always 'kind')

I will miss him, even though I know... he was just "visiting" this planet.

Merkabah Drift

(It's made for 'headphones')

Shabdahbriah wrote:I won't pretend to be a "musician"... just screwin' around with noise.
I've played drums for, oh, 33 years now, give or take. To me I'm just "screwin' around with noise". Same when I pick up a guitar or a bass or turn on a synth or sit down at a piano. You make music, you're a musician.

, I put it in this 16 bar progression as a tribute to a fine man and musician. This was my favorite patch by Tim

i wrote this last night, just pulled up a few VST's that Tim had made sounds for..Cygnus, CA5000, Alchemy, Wusik CM...

http://www.box.net/shared/x0cgm4t864

not a 'song', just a collection of sounds that reminded me of TC..i'll do something stronger when i get more time, but just wanted to put up a quick tribute to a very talented man.

Here's something done with M42, which is one of my favorite synths..
I've got another tune in the works, but here is an older one
my star is out there, too

Wrote it yesterday when the sad news falled and posted it somewhere in the cafe.

Little song for Tim

Might be off topic because it only uses one of Tim's presets in the background.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Tim's Lament

Made this yesterday, there's 1 Tim's preset used (Triple Cheese). It's the last sound of the track, too

I will hold both of these tracks in my memory for a long time Tim

Dancing In Light

Earth Form Space

Thank you. It was an amazing collab.

I'm very sad this journey has been cut short.

Shabdahbriah wrote:I won't pretend to be a "musician"... just screwin' around with noise.
This isn't 'noise' (as in genre) and this is definitely not noise (as considred trash)
It's a very good piece of music, and Tim would most probably like it (judging by his kind comments on my own 'screwin' with noise')

kbaccki wrote:I've played drums for, oh, 33 years now, give or take. To me I'm just "screwin' around with noise". Same when I pick up a guitar or a bass or turn on a synth or sit down at a piano. You make music, you're a musician.
I'm... a musician :cry: that feels so good to hear...

Edit: and I haven't been lucky enough to talk to or even hear about Tim... but I did see his resume and I'm gonna look it up :)

I have not been here at KVR for some time, been doing other creative things besides music, but was saddened to hear of Tim's passing and thought I needed to pay tribute to someone who has been an inspiration with all the wonderful patches and music that he has given to the synth world. All except the strings were using his patches for various vsti's.

Here's to you Tim

http://home.earthlink.net/~novasonic/Ti ... 0Space.mp3

The title is Tim's Space from a fellow stargazer

*shocked* I didn't know this. When did he pass away? And for what reason?
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

I really like some of the subtle harmonies just under the surface...

Lots of really good stuff here guys...

Return to “Music Cafe”