"I will always love you" Heavy Rock / Synthpop.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I have posted this song here before, but this is a revised mix which I hope is the final one.

The arrangement is played entirely on soft-synths and samplers (no guitars), and it was produced in Reaper.

Hope you enjoy it, and any feedback is very welcome.

http://www.type34.info/temp/My%20Compos ... you_v4.mp3

Hello... Well first of all I like the song and your voice. I did not like the brittle mix, it hurt my ears. I took a look at it and you've just killed the dynamics with over compression too.

IMO this song should be made love to. Quiet it down some get rid of the bad guitar sound find some nice thick pads/strings and breath into the mic. Maybe get rid of a few words in parts where your vocal feels rushed.

It's a good song.

tomg wrote:Hello... Well first of all I like the song and your voice. I did not like the brittle mix, it hurt my ears. I took a look at it and you've just killed the dynamics with over compression too.

IMO this song should be made love to. Quiet it down some get rid of the bad guitar sound find some nice thick pads/strings and breath into the mic. Maybe get rid of a few words in parts where your vocal feels rushed.

It's a good song.
Hi Tom,

Thanks. To be honest I am having a hard time imagining what the song would sound like without the "guitars" etc. So much so that I think I'll try it. . .

Return to “Music Cafe”