How do i get the new version 1.48?

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ohm,

I purchases 1.47 last year - i never received an email with 1.48. What do i do?
cheers

It's a beta version at the moment, I reckon that it will be released soon. You should all receive an email then.

And ohm has stepped it up to v1.5.0 - to reflect the new features added. :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:It's a beta version at the moment, I reckon that it will be released soon. You should all receive an email then.

Still waiting and mor annoyingly waiting on the mac version, its over 2 years now for me!!! wtf

empirix wrote:
DarkStar wrote:It's a beta version at the moment, I reckon that it will be released soon. You should all receive an email then.

Still waiting and mor annoyingly waiting on the mac version, its over 2 years now for me!!! wtf
Did you email support?

thecontrolcentre wrote:
empirix wrote:

Did you email support?
Email support, Ohm hasn't been about in yonks, i hope he is ok!!

Checked my email and found the 1.5 update attachment. It's been there since May 2009. I hope you get it sorted with Ohm ...

I bought a 'used' copy of Liveslice last month. It took a couple of weeks for the license transfer to be completed, but it was eventually done and the e-mail also included an attachment of the Liveslice v1.5 dll.

Return to “Livelab.dk”