Keyboard Magazine Soundpages

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

excellent bump!
thenumber23 wrote:I checked and I have three Kurzweil Soundpage demos
:love:
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

thenumber23 wrote:If you like these, let me know and I'll post more (there's 5 or 6 parts).
I have an mp3 file in my iTunes, from a cassette recording I had made YEARS ago of one of the KEYBOARD magazine soundpages I had really loved. The problem is, I can't remember the artist or the track name! I've been searching around on the net, to see if I could locate a match (to have it in better quality, and possibly find more of the artist's stuff), but to no avail. I think that if I were able to upload it to some page, maybe someone could identify it for me, and point me in the right direction...???? Or, maybe it would be easier for you to just upload the rest of what you've got, so I can listen to all the files...

--TDJ

Thank you so much for posting these Soundpages. I've had the music from the Kurzweil 250 soundpage kicking about in my head since I was a teen. It mystified me then, to think that all came from one machine. I kept that wee mylar sheet as safe and sound as I could but it was eventually lost on one of many moves. And now of course my phone is more powerful than the mighty K250... sigh... At any rate it was a pure joy to listen to it again, and as it turns out I actually did remember a few of the riffs with some accuracy, that was exciting :-) So thank you again and much happiness to you.

Do any of these include the ads? (I was just scouring the interwebs for the Soundpage that had the ad for the Sequential Six-Trak or Max that said "Heck yeah, it's hot!" I remember one for the DX-7 too done by the guys from Toto.)

Here's the DX 7/9 demo that a couple of us have been mentioning.

http://soundcloud.com/sync/dx7-dx9
If you like 80s retro sounds, check out my latest tune…

Thanks for these! I signed up for the forum just to download them today.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”