ManyOne manual

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,

is it posible to get a manyone manual anywhere or a map of the cc control parameters ..
regards .carsten

Hi Carsten
On Windows the manual will be installed under your start menu. On Mac, I can't recall at this moment where it gets installed, but I'll email you a copy now to be safe.

The cc info is also on the back of the Eve Skin. (Click the "I" button on the Eve Skin GUI)
Paul
who will remember where the manual gets installed on Mac at some point soon :oops:

i found the manual, but there is no table regarding the cc parameters..hmm..not a big problem
was just interested..i can use the automation so far, it works really stable in tracktion 3 on mac

man what a good sound... i have some oberheim samples from a magazin, which sound just awesome through
manyone... u will never come to the idea that this is software .. what a modulation ;-)
exs 24 doesnt sound like this..

i use virtualbox for the mapper.. works quite good, but a mapper for osx accepting stereo files would be great..
ok, ok... i dont excpect that for the bugs.. ;-)

really good sampler +++ 1

Thanks tengotiempo for your comments. I am glad you are enjoying ManyOne.
It is also nice to hear that you can map and enjoy your own samples for use in ManyOne. I'll be sure to get cc info in the manual or an additional document in the future.
Thanks again, I appreciate you taking the time to post.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”