Regarding Helix and cc's

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys. I tried sending a mail to Jonas, but haven recieved an answer yet, so I'm posting here instead.

First of all. There are strictly 4 cc's (A,B,C,D) available in the latest version, right?

Secondly, is the "midi learn" working correctly on cc D for you people? I cant get a reaction out of that one, while the other ones detect perfectly (with the same controllers that did not work on cc D).

Thirdly, I cant get the blasted cc's to control anything anymore. I first configure the CC's, then I go to the matrix and select these as the source. Then I configure a destination, for instance Frequency and Resonance (how original of me). Well, nothing happens... I'm completely at a loss. Could anyone confirm this? I dont think I have an earlier version available right now, so I cant test that either.

Chris Ihao wrote:Hey guys. I tried sending a mail to Jonas, but haven recieved an answer yet, so I'm posting here instead.

First of all. There are strictly 4 cc's (A,B,C,D) available in the latest version, right?

Secondly, is the "midi learn" working correctly on cc D for you people? I cant get a reaction out of that one, while the other ones detect perfectly (with the same controllers that did not work on cc D).

Thirdly, I cant get the blasted cc's to control anything anymore. I first configure the CC's, then I go to the matrix and select these as the source. Then I configure a destination, for instance Frequency and Resonance (how original of me). Well, nothing happens... I'm completely at a loss. Could anyone confirm this? I dont think I have an earlier version available right now, so I cant test that either.
The CC-D was actually messed up, sorry about that, fixed in newest release.

The common problem with midi-cc's in helix seems to be forgetting to hook up the CC to something through the modulation matrix and up the amount enough.

Let me know if it doesn't work out. I've seen this problem solved somewhere here on kvr before.
Jonas

No problems now Jonas. :) Thanks again for this great synth. It really has its own sound.

Return to “Audjoo”