333 x Spaghetti for you!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As of this minute, I have released a preview version of my upcoming synth ACE.

http://www.acesynth.com

Early adopters can click on the Buy Now button and use one out of 333 promo codes named "Spaghetti" to get a license for 10€ off.

Major difference to the final version: It still shows V0.9, the manual has some little glitches and the presets are not sorted. Other than that this version is as stable and final as any. Final release is in a week or so.

Enjoy,

;) Urs

Wait, is that noise supposed to deter me from using it unregistered? Is there an option to leave it there after I purchase? :hihi:

might be worth putting the fact that's its 333 discounted ACE's in this thread title & nothing to do with Hinze :hihi:

i've orderd my spaghettis :D
great work urs
happy to support you
bodan

im guessing this will be #1 by christmas 8)

Kriminal wrote:im guessing this will be #1 by christmas 8)
Knocking zebra2 off the number one spot? :o

:lol:

No SuperSaw :-o
Eternitysound VST Banks

DELETED

There's a big "buy now" with a red "BETA/Preview" over it. Just click on it and it should take you to another page where you can set your language and currency...

DELETED
Last edited by deleted on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is there anything that ACE can do and Zebra2 can't ?
[ Ace is looking very good, and i like spaghettis and restrictive featuresets giving you a more direct acess to everything, so i'm trying to convince me not to buy it as i'm not supposed to buy anything right now :oops: ]

sinkmusic wrote:Is there anything that ACE can do and Zebra2 can't ?
[ Ace is looking very good, and i like spaghettis and restrictive featuresets giving you a more direct acess to everything, so i'm trying to convince me not to buy it as i'm not supposed to buy anything right now :oops: ]
face it, you're screwed then... for sure don't download the demo cause you will be unable to refrain from purchase!

and yes, ACE can do things Zebra cannot

michi_mak wrote:hm, cache cleared, used link in op once again, no red button?!?
:cry:
Dude, there must be something wrong with your setup then. Works fine here. Try this link:

http://www.shareit.com/product.html?pro ... esynth.com

Good luck,
bM3w

Great sound, but this thing absolutely destroys my cpu :(

aallvor wrote:Great sound, but this thing absolutely destroys my cpu :(
Indeed... but it does feature many possibilities to reduce cpu load, number of voices, quality ("standard" still sounds pretty awesome). And hold off on long release times.

Return to “Instruments”