New Sonic Reality Products at NAMM 2010

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soulata wrote:Infinite Player does sound wacky if used out of the original context.

k
Like some sort of male slut. A playboy who is addicted to women. I actually know a few people like that in LA. They're both producer/songwriters and I don't want to say who they are but they've written some hits you know. One of them looks a bit like R. Kelly and the other looks like a modern hippy. But they are with a different woman each week, models, actresses, random women of all ages... for a while a friend of mine who works with them was envious and always commented about it. I just saw him at NAMM and I said to him "Yeah but are they actually happy?" and my friend who hasn't been with a lot of women but is married to a woman that is right for him stopped in his tracks when I said that and then I said "And aren't YOU happy?" So, I think I solved his envy issues... for the moment.

Although one of the two guys dated Natasha Henstrige - the woman from the movie Species. So, maybe I'm wrong... perhaps real happiness is over-rated.

Just kidding! Happiness is better. :D

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”