MusikMesse 2010 - who will be there?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Depending on how I get off work, I'll be there probably Wednesday and Thursday. I'll probably end up walking everywhere once then hanging around 5.1 as usual :hihi:

I'm guessing Urs will be there as always? :D

We'll take part, as usual. 5.1 D41
I'm also there, on Wed. & Thu. You may come over for a coffee, or a post-5o'clock-beer. I guess Brok will be around too sometimes.

Afair, Urs is still enjoying life in Down Under and will come back around Messe. It seems there's no u-he corner this year. But ask him.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

I'm considering it - not sure. I hear the Messe doesn't have half as much computer music hardware and software as it used to - I haven't been for years. And I feel bad flying more than I necessary from an environmental perspective. But its always great to meet other developers and sound designers. Hmmmm.

I haven't been for several years either - if you're travelling a long way it makes sense to stay for at least several days, but by then your ears are throbbing and you're beginning to crave some silence (a quick trip to the violin hall always helped me chill out a little ;))

There's certainly a vast amount to wander round and see, but as Ben mentions, there seem to be significantly less computer-related stuff, and what there is has invariably been launched at NAMM a couple of months previously :(

Martin

I so wish I could Go....will there ever be something like this in London

http://www.londonmusicshow.com/

don't know anything about it, but it's in london, it's a music show and tech magazines are on the banner...

I won't go to MusikMesse, but I might go to the London show...
'Tick

I'll be there, thursday and friday.

If anyone wants to discuss PXDK, or just challenge me to a heated discussion about the best ways to do crossplatform plug-in GUI, drop me a note ;-)

(Any development conversation *could* be spiced up with a beer...).

Anyway, regarding the previous posts, yes, it's definitely getting smaller. Still, I live in Denmark, so it's still a better shot for me than going to NAMM.

Greets,

Michael Olsen

Chris Walton wrote:Depending on how I get off work, I'll be there probably Wednesday and Thursday. I'll probably end up walking everywhere once then hanging around 5.1 as usual :hihi:

I'm guessing Urs will be there as always? :D
It's not confirmed, but the Poker Thieves are rumoured to have 'aquired' a pair of
large trucks in advance of the show :wink:

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”