3am - spindle (Robot fart box lullaby)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ambient modular jam.

spindle

here is a bonus track which is kind of an evolution of the previous one.

apun
Last edited by justin3am on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice! Sedate and spacey... very relaxing.
Image Image

Thanks. :D

most excellent ...
got yer subotnick on ...

:love:

Really enjoyed your sound design (not for the first time, reminds me of radiophonic workshop a lot) .. interesting stuff, like it.. thanks :)

I like both tracks. Listening to Spindle again now. Good stuff. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

I wish I could be that good to build up music machines making music for me! ;)

really nice, especially (for me) apun. very ootraycious. :-)

figured i owed ur thread a bump after teh rick roll :P :hihi:

listening to spindle... very soundtrack-y thing that evolves nicely, as always excellent choice of sounds & fx that meshes into something cool... and my bf always likes these pieces that sound like machine language, i shall have to let him hear this later :)

of course, I suspect you may have included some backwards masked subliminal messages, as our roomba has just turned evil :evil:

excellent stuff justin. great backdrop for writing, definitely having an odd effect on what i'm producing.

jmeier wrote:excellent stuff justin. great backdrop for writing, definitely having an odd effect on what i'm producing.
writing writing ... or composing writing? :-)

i could easily imagine 3am inspiring some fabulous writing writing ... but the thought of trying to compose with all that lush evocative sound swirling around ... no way! ;-)

writing words type writing. although i have found that sometimes trying to write music on top of an existing piece (and then subtracting the existing piece) yields some very interesting results.

cool. :-)

a master at work.

minimalism suits you. haunting sounds in a horizon filled with promise.

steve.

streams flow with mercury on a planet inhabited by insect-machines... Not sure if its a utopia or a dystopia... perhaps somewhere in between! Intruiging piece, very compelling sound design. Cool!

Return to “Music Cafe”