ohmboyz vs timeless II

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eduardo_b wrote:Probably just me, but I find the UI of Timeless 2 easier to use than Ohmboyz.
You are not alone there.

pandashake wrote:
eduardo_b wrote:Probably just me, but I find the UI of Timeless 2 easier to use than Ohmboyz.
You are not alone there.
Good. I thought maybe it was me being lazy. :hihi:
We escape the trap of our own subjectivity by
perceiving neither black nor white but shades of grey

eduardo_b wrote:
pandashake wrote:
You are not alone there.
Good. I thought maybe it was me being lazy. :hihi:
Nope, and I tried both skins. It's great as a preset delay, but you'd definitely have to invest some time with it to make it a "goto" delay. I still think that DubStation holds the crown for that, although for those who aren't afraid of Waves, that H-Delay is a nice meat-n-taters delay as well.

Ohmboyz all the way, baby! LOVE it 8)

~Bren
[Insert Signature Here]

pandashake wrote:
You are not alone there.
the first time i tried it, some years back, i didn't get it'...definitely not the 'funky'skin.....when installing this time around to re-demo, i tried the 'normal'skin and found it confusing...then i tried again with the funky skin and i actually really like it...i find it a lot less cluttered and a lot easier to find my way around (probably cuz i read the manual this time 'round)

OhmBoyz doesn't do analog tape speed/pitch effects. Timeless does.
That's enough for me to make a call.

Return to “Effects”