Disrespecting Pitch "Correction"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Most Extreme Intro Vocal Pitch "Correction".

Maybe an example of the utter filth that would have not been created but for auto-tune and its progeny.

http://bigwussy.net/music_samples/503.mp3

All favorable, unfavorable, controversial, benign, obvious, enlightened, trite, and pitch-shifted, responses welcome. Inarticulate mumblings won't be looked down upon.

Awesome and unique. Great stuff! Best use of auto-tune yet.

It's like this...

Very cool (and a cool use of AT). Ween would be proud. Super tight work, GJ.

the synth parts demand ambiance i think, lower level with some compression, a high-cut and a little reverb would make that section sound great.

pretty cool, you could probably chop out a bit and mix it together a little better to advance it beyond the level of ultimate noodling, but i'm guessing that was the intention.

:x

Wickedly unique and interesting stuff, as always. The melody and phrasing are just awesome. :love:
Image Image

Tanks for listening and for the tolerant feedback. :)

Though I am slightly disappointed with the lack of anger about an issue that is so important to the musical community.

Sorry aciddose a single anger semiotic does not sufficiently capture the magnitude of danger that this composition poses to the destruction of production standards.

it takes off like 'Astronomy Domine' and it's funny like They Might Be Giants. Nice! :)

My ultimate goal in life is to write a line about a large heavenly body that is as catchy and educational as "the sun is a mass of incandescent gas."

Thanks for checking it out Bonteburg.

I wish I could oblige you with some anger, but the best I could work up was mild annoyance that you didn't tag your file.

The song I liked a good deal. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

I appreciate the effort nonetheless. Thanks for listening.

Could use more Cher effect, less T-Pain, and about the same amount of auto-tune. Aside from that, it was a very unique track and enjoyable listen.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

More Cher? Blasphemy!

Thanks for checking it cryophonik. :)

uno mas(s)

Return to “Music Cafe”