IK Multimedia Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes there is potential for more but we have to hit this hard and fast. I may even admit being wrong if this hits 5,000 tomorrow and it convinces the powers that be to drop some big bomb (in a good way) but we HAVE TO be convincing and keep this pace and leave no other choice but MORE. You want 8x1? Fine. Hit 5K "soon" (my fave vague term, eh?) then take a couple days to try for it.. You want something REALLY challenging yet awesome to shoot for? Then let's see the US office on EST wake up to 5,000 or hit it shortly thereafter. That way so
e folks here will go to bat for the group.

Assume a couple of things:

No extension
Consideration of a job well done if we hit 5K with only a few days left
The past couple of days have NOT gone unnoticed

Assume the worst, strive for the best... Seems to work out. Though the 8,9,10x1 people assumed the best and are possibly right too! Just don't assume and keep doing whatever the heck you've been doing and know it is noticed. You just have to realize that YOU are the ones empowered to leave us with no choice and no option to let down or end softly for a group of people in a group buy that worked as a group so well.

I know it's easier said than done- but those folks that only bought just one set, double up NOW.

Then its a Done deal... :wink:

spikey wrote:I know it's easier said than done- but those folks that only bought just one set, double up NOW.

Then its a Done deal... :wink:
:) yes and a more convincing case for something more. Also, spread the word beyond here... As an example, I found zedd doing wonders at motunation, even helping to get the site admin to go from 'meh' about loops to the same admin posting tips on how to use what he said he'd really likely never use! Others like Bbcutie, darkstar, the good reverend, and more, are all over the place spreading the word without spamming. That's mad skillz :) or simply believing in or wanting to form a group that gets a phenomenal deal.

Ok, these last two posts have tested my ability to not get overexcited and swear so I may quit while ahead and try to wake up to 5,000 entrants and 7x1
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

correct me if i'm wrong, but it sounds like the yamaha grand in the ik demo is the "7 foot" from ss2 and not piano collection 2. the demo sounds velocity layered. the ss2 "7 foot" patch is velocity layered while the piano collection 2 "yam grand" doesn't appear to be.
zedd wrote:
androidlove wrote:never mind, i found the difference
What difference?? I want to know too...
the difference i was wondering about earlier is between the cinematik "horns mellow" and ss2 "mellow horns". i noticed they are slightly offset and slightly different in volume and thought that would make it hard to find duplicates in that situation. panning them hard makes a nice stereo field, so it's a good thing. buy buy buy
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Consideration of a job well done if we hit 5K with only a few days left
The past couple of days have NOT gone unnoticed

keep doing whatever the heck you've been doing and know it is noticed. You just have to realize that YOU are the ones empowered to leave us with no choice and no option to let down or end softly for a group of people in a group buy that worked as a group so well.
does this have to do with "and more"?
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Assume the worst...Just don't assume
oh, maybe not
spikey wrote:I know it's easier said than done- but those folks that only bought just one set, double up NOW.
if there were horns and trance multisamples added, i'd be in again
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

zedd wrote:
Squids wrote:...I happen to know something that could possibly happen depending on how quickly you reach 5,000. If by chance you reach it by tomorrow... well I think you're going to be in for one SERIOUS surprise that beats all Squids surprises.
Let this be incentive for all those of you who are considering joining this again. Don't wait until the last day. Do it now so that we have a greater chance of more surprises.

Peter said that the majority of joinees are NOT people who joined 2 or 3 times. That means that there are a whole bunch of people who could potentially join again. Well why don't you? :shrug:

What's stopping you!?! Don't sit back and do nothing! :uhuhuh:
Wanted to humbly submit my company (and site) for y'all to pic this up at in the coming days of sampletank armageddon!
Should anyone choose to get this with us we will make it worth your while!
As with all of our products click "email me a better price"

http://www.littlefishaudio.com/IK-Multi ... xptank.htm
www.urbanrecordingcompany.com
Only the Finest Studio Tools!

i'm an idiot
Last edited by androidlove on Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Go! Go! Go!

IK Multimedia Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy

Now 6X1! Currently at 4742 users. Need 258 users for 7X1!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xtgroupbuy

and

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4293

BBC

esoundz user: BarBeCutie or see epointz referral thread below for other users:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... ht=epointz

At this pace you'll be lucky to hit bottom of page each time, bbc... hehe... So cruel... Seriously, though, thanks for posting that on each page. It helps, and I rarely remember to post the link here (it will be reflected in my paycheck :) )

... as for this surprise. Let's just say that anything SR-related has to be run by me and I approved something today that will really make you do one of these: :o But, it is conditional upon it reaching 5,000 by tomorrow... with the little time left after that there could be a SUPER cherry on top. I don't want to say what it is until you reach 5,000 at least so good luck! And yeah okay... if you don't then it is still a great deal anyway and all that. But... who gives up? Who even thinks that way? You have so much momentum and there are an unbelievable amount of amount of people in this! All you have to do is join twice and you're there FAST! You're going to have so many sounds to experiment with... it is even an opportunity to get libraries you thought you'd never ever get but at this price... you might as well take a stab at it and see!

Don't forget if you buy it from esoundz you get an ADDITIONAL extra library on top. Here's the link: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR

Thanks again to all that have joined the group buy from esoundz or any IK dealer. Enjoy!

androidlove wrote:i'm an idiot
Are you having conversations with yourself that you are not posting on this page? What on earth led you to this conclusion? :ud:

And even with your comment about "I found the difference", I went back several pages to find where you had posted a question about the difference, but couldn't find where you asked the question.

Methinks our android friend has gone a little crazy because this deal is so fantastic! ;-)
Somewhere in the background zedd

Squids wrote:Don't forget if you buy it from esoundz you get an ADDITIONAL extra library on top. Here's the link: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR
And epointz if you refer someone! :D

Reverend Rhythm wrote:
Squids wrote:Don't forget if you buy it from esoundz you get an ADDITIONAL extra library on top. Here's the link: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR
And epointz if you refer someone! :D
Yes, and there are going to be a bunch of new SampleTank sounds coming that you can use those epointz on soon as well so... rack 'em up! Good luck!!!!! If you don't know how the epointz on www.esoundz.com system works there are plenty of people here who can help you with that!

Hi All.

The eSoundz ePointz system is awesome!

Refer someone: You get ePointz and they get ePointz!

Earn ePointz to use towards downloadable items from esoundz.com and downloadablesoundz.com.

Plus their customer service is top notch. Allen is always very responsive and helpful.

BBC

eSoundz user: BarBeCutie

Squids wrote:...I approved something today that will really make you do one of these: :o But, it is conditional upon it reaching 5,000 by tomorrow...
That's a lot of pressure, man. I'm doing one of these: :-o already.

We actually did have more than 250 people join today... and we only need about 250 more to reach 5000.

But reaching that figure overnight is probably quite unrealistic. I hope Squids, Peter and Co. are going to be a tiny bit more flexible than that. We need at least until the end of the day tomorrow... or until Friday morning (which would be even better). :pray:
Somewhere in the background zedd

Friendly bump to next page.

BBC :wheee:

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”