Fish Slice, Dry-Ice, Storage Device

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guitar parts began as a Sabbath inspired, but those god-damned synths ruined everything. It is now some strange mutant conglomerate.

http://bigwussy.net/music_samples/505.mp3

All comments appreciated.

Hah I can hear that this is one special track! A crossover between Enya and Zappa with lose strands of Pink Floyd in it. I dunno why, but I like it!
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Genetic_Junk wrote:It is now some strange mutant conglomerate.
How unusual for you! :wink: :hihi:

Hope to check this out tonight.
Image Image

thanks for checking it out jobromedia. No explanations for musical preferences required.

Crazy. I liked it's strange conglomerarities and humble genreless pomposity. :D

Genetic_Junk wrote:Guitar parts began as a Sabbath inspired, but those god-damned synths ruined everything. It is now some strange mutant conglomerate.
Excellent, I like its uncertain nature. A good crossover of different styles.
Interesting.

Cheers

polyslax wrote:
Genetic_Junk wrote:It is now some strange mutant conglomerate.
How unusual for you! :wink: :hihi:

Hope to check this out tonight.
hey, why the wink? :hihi:

hope you enjoy!

Chester Desmond wrote:Crazy. I liked it's strange conglomerarities and humble genreless pomposity. :D

humble pomposity, a contradiction that suits this song.

thanks for checking it.

Laguna Rising wrote:
Genetic_Junk wrote:Guitar parts began as a Sabbath inspired, but those god-damned synths ruined everything. It is now some strange mutant conglomerate.
Excellent, I like its uncertain nature. A good crossover of different styles.
Interesting.

Cheers
i never really know where a song will go. i assume the listener is at a greater loss.

glad you enjoyed

Bloody rock opera! The distorted drums, the heavy git-tars, some very catchy progressions. Favourite of all though I think is the vocal treatments... so crazy but so good! :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Bloody rock opera! The distorted drums, the heavy git-tars, some very catchy progressions. Favourite of all though I think is the vocal treatments... so crazy but so good! :)
+1 It has a strange bombastic humility agreed, feels like I need a paisley decorated head band. Dude! Crank the hifi and light that thing. :) Brought a smile to my face. Excellent work on the retro feel!
Stay in the glow.
Feed the glow.

polyslax wrote:Bloody rock opera! The distorted drums, the heavy git-tars, some very catchy progressions. Favourite of all though I think is the vocal treatments... so crazy but so good! :)
I am learning that beauty exists in the extreme settings of vocal correction tools.

Thanks for checking it polyslax.

s4w2th wrote:
+1 It has a strange bombastic humility agreed, feels like I need a paisley decorated head band. Dude! Crank the hifi and light that thing. :) Brought a smile to my face. Excellent work on the retro feel!
Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for comments.

Remarkable. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Remarkable. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
you are welcome. thanks for commenting. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”