Released on patchpool: Sound Bank Alchemistry for Alchemy

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Post

Image

One aspect of this Sound Bank focusses on the interior of known and unknown sounds, deconstructing and rebuilding their harmonic structure by resynthesizing them and then manipulating their spectrals. It also focusses on multisampled instruments and granular madness. The source material is derived from found and often processed everyday objects and field recordings but also from electronics, musical instruments and voices. You will find cinematic soundscapes, drones, otherworldly textures, rhythmical sequences, chromatic and achromatic percussion instruments, ethereal pads as well as real and unreal instruments.
All samples were especially produced for this Bank, a french horn player and a cellist were hired to produce the instrumental samples, the other instruments were played by myself. The library contains 1,31 Gigabyte of wav samples produced at 48Khz/24 Bit and 489,3 MB of resynthed sound data, the extra sample folder contains 236,1 MB of wav samples. There are 100 patches with 8 variations each in Alchemys Remix Pad. All 8 Performance Controllers as well as both x/y-pads are assigned for each patch. All the patches from this Bank are also available as Kore-files (ksds) and the Controller assignment and Remix-Pad Snapshots are available in Kore. Read/view the pdf-file with further instructions, the licence agreement and a patchlist here.
The price for this Sound Bank is 35 €, after your purchase you will receive the download links for the 4 RAR-files (1386 MB download size in total).
Product page

Demo Set on Soundcloud

This Sound Bank requires the full version of Alchemy and does not work with the Alchemy player version
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:15 am, edited 10 times in total.

Post

Huhu! Couldn't find it anywhere: Will it be Alchemy Player compatible?

Post

MA-Simon wrote:Huhu! Couldn't find it anywhere: Will it be Alchemy Player compatible?
Hi,
Let me investigate this, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with the Player.

--

EDIT: So I sent a mail to Camel Audio Supprt to ask wether the Player works with 3rd party Libraries or not. There is nothing about it in the FAQs on their website.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post

Great demo, I just pre-ordered, I know I will really like this soundbank. Keep up the great work!

Post

Borealis wrote:Great demo, I just pre-ordered, I know I will really like this soundbank. Keep up the great work!
Thank you Ben, I really appreciate your support! Knowing myself there will probably be dozens of demos online soon. That's half of the fun :)

Post

Oh no I shall have to get this too

Post

aMUSEd wrote:Oh no I shall have to get this too
Sorry :help:

Post

Sampleconstruct wrote:I sent a mail to Camel Audio Supprt to ask wether the Player works with 3rd party Libraries or not. There is nothing about it in the FAQs on their website.
Hi Simon,

Indeed there is 8)

Here's a detailed comparison between Alchemy Player and Alchemy:

www.camelaudio.com/alchemy-comparison-chart.php

As you can see, while both versions are expandable with Camel Audio Sound Libraries, only the full version will load 3rd party presets or provide access to the User Library :wink:


Martin

Post

MWSOS wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:I sent a mail to Camel Audio Supprt to ask wether the Player works with 3rd party Libraries or not. There is nothing about it in the FAQs on their website.
Hi Simon,

Indeed there is 8)

Here's a detailed comparison between Alchemy Player and Alchemy:

www.camelaudio.com/alchemy-comparison-chart.php

As you can see, while both versions are expandable with Camel Audio Sound Libraries, only the full version will load 3rd party presets or provide access to the User Library :wink:


Martin
Thank's for the info Martin, I was too blind to find that comparison chart obviously. Well, that answers the other Simon's question then.

Post

As you can see, while both versions are expandable with Camel Audio Sound Libraries, only the full version will load 3rd party presets or provide access to the User Library Wink
Noooooo :(, *sniff*
Well thanks for this insight :)
I was already planning on purchasing that soundbank... ):
(but cant wait hear that experimental-cello-patch-thing you are planning to do)

Post

So here is a demo for the patch Glass Fractals which I made this morning

Post

Demo for patch Suburb Drone

Post

And the last one for today is mysterious vocal patch: Praying Alien

Post

Great sounds, Simon, I've pre-ordered. Your father would be proud of you!

Regards,
David

Post

davide37 wrote:Great sounds, Simon, I've pre-ordered. Your father would be proud of you!

Regards,
David
Thank you David, I guess my dad is listening somewhere occasionally :?:

Return to “Soundware”