KORG selling individual VSTi's

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly but it looks like Korg started selling individual instruments which were previously part of both Digital and Analog editions. So now you can get just MS-20 for 49$ for example. For me its unbelievable, such a good instrument for a ridiculous price. What do you think ?

They are my favorite VI's, definitely recommended. Hopefully they'll be adding to the lineup. I would love a virtual Triton.
You are currently reading my signature.

Is it only US exclusive??

PHassan wrote:Guys, I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly but it looks like Korg started selling individual instruments which were previously part of both Digital and Analog editions. So now you can get just MS-20 for 49$ for example. For me its unbelievable, such a good instrument for a ridiculous price. What do you think ?
Where's the link for it?
Last edited by kruSHka69 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Where do I get them from???

I want the MS20 to write patches on my netbook then transfer them to hardware when i'm in the studio. Super 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Right, link? :D I go to the product page but it shows nothing other than the sale blurb.

Ha! Thanks man! :D :D

djanthonyw wrote:They are my favorite VI's, definitely recommended. Hopefully they'll be adding to the lineup. I would love a virtual Triton.
+1 . My favorit pipe dream.

Damn! Wavestation or M1? :cry:

Awesome... I bought the Digital Edition upgrade (from M1 LE) not 2 weeks ago, and now they've just given me codes for MS-20, PolySix and Mono/Poly for free... seems they've decided to combine the Digital and Analogue editions now and call it the "special bundle" and then sell individuals at a much lower price if you don't want the whole thing. 8)

they've got MDE-X for $19.99 :o

Can you save the licence to e-licencer?

Rob

I've always wanted the M1. Anyone know what the copy protection is on these individual plugins?

The database here says Challenge Response but I think that was for the bundle.................
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hmmmmm I just hope they aren't EOL now.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”