New free Trance Course

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the comments dood,

Glad you liked the course and yes sometimes severe work on aspects of a track which you think shouldnt be treated so aggresively makes a lot of sense and helps the track enormously, experiment :)

Mark

Hello
Is the course no longer available? - the link to it in the first posting says page not found.

Fructose, are you registered?

I just checked and everything is available to me.

Fructose- you need to register first before that link becomes active.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the freebie videos, sadly i'm completely flummoxed by how to access them. I think i now have two log ons for your site (one being the old cubaseguru one and one being a new word-press one (?)). Clearly some people have been able to access his stuff with no problems but i've tried about three times now and it makes no sense.......umm....yeh.....

any help appreciated
cheers
the numpty at the back

biggins - did u register on the site or just fill in the detaiuls for the newsletter?

you need use the little blue "register" section under the newsletter sign up.

Then you will receive an email with a username and password.

when you have this you follow the details on the first post as below:

"Hi guys

I created a Trance course for Sonic Academy a while back but they went into receivership and couldnt afford to pay me for it, so here it is for free

If you goto http://music-production-videos.com/blog and register you will receive an email with username and password.

Please login with these credentials and then goto this link - http://music-production-videos.com/blog ... ce-course/ where you will see the free course - only the first 3 videos are available at the minute the rest are being uploaded now.

Thanks and enjoy

Mark

PS sorry for the long way around, i am still working on the site to make it easier to access this and other aspects of the site.

PPS - The course isnt completely complete, it doesnt show you how to create an outtro and a few other things but apart from that its complete.

PPS - Its Trance, NOT Psy Trance but you should still find it usefull If your a beginner"

let me know if you have any further problems.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info and explanation, I'll give it another go, in all honesty I left off yesterday not really knowing what i had registered for :o. I thought I had registered for the courses and not the newsletter then i tried to log in again, had to generate a new password for the account i was logging in on and got an email with the CubaseGuru header.....hence being flummoxed.

re: the teaching level, I realise its not psy but am just intrigued.

once again, thanks for your assistance.

-------------------

On a side note, I hope thailand is treating you well and that you are eating lots of nice curries of various different colours ;o)

YUM...thai food FTW

Cheers
B

Thai food is all good dood :):)

If you give me some details regarding your login details i can check what it is that your logged in for (registered for) and try and sort this out.

thanks

Mark

Hey I know this thread is a bit old now, but I would love access to this video series. I followed the instructions, registered, etc. but when I go to the link provided, the free trance course is password blocked. Tried the password that was emailed to me when I registered just in case... no go.

Hi LukeB,

The course is no longer available, sorry.

I simply had to many people downloading it, over 500 in a month :O which ended up costing me a fortune in BW so i had to take it down.

If more people are interested i might make it available for a small fee (£10 or something) which will pay the additional BW.

thanks,

Mark

Return to “Production Techniques”