Alchemistry Beyond for Alchemy released on patchpool - 128 patches - 3.7 GB of samples

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,
I just released Alchemistry Beyond for Alchemy after more than 2 months of Alchemania:

Alchemistry Beyond

This Sound Bank for Alchemy comprises a whole universe of unique and fascinating sounds. A violinist and a female vocalist were hired to record unique source material using top notch Neumann microphones, all samples were recorded in L-C-R in 48 Khz/24 Bit/stereo, many of those were processed with an array of FX-Plug-Ins to create unheard electronic textures. Multisampled violin and vocal patches featuring conventional and unusal articulations create evocative, cinematic, dark and touching atmospheres as well as beautiful pad sounds. Various chromatic and achromatic percussion instruments as well as metal and glass objects were multisampled, piano strings treated with coins and lots of processed field recordings from around the globe recorded on trips during the last months are included in the 3,71 Gigabyte sample content.
Otherworldly electronic textures using mutlisampled software synths with sounds I made for this Bank and fascinating textures created with the incredible Metasynth are another important ingredient of Alchemistry Beyond.
Quite a few patches have 4 alternations (Round Robin) for more realism and expressiveness, some also use up to 3 velocity layers.
You can read/download the pdf-file with further instructions, more details, the licence agreement and a patchlist here.

This Bank contains 128 patches with 8 variations each in Alchemy's Remix Pad. All 8 Performance Controllers as well as both x/y-pads are assigned for each patch. The sounds are delivered as a RAR-archive split up into 5 parts for better download handling. The download size is 2,67 GB.

NOTE: This Sound Bank requires the full version of Alchemy.
It does not work with the Alchemy player version.

Price: 55 €

Product page

Thank's for reading...

Simon
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Awesome! Looking forward to make the soundtrack of my life. :wheee:

All pre-order links have been sent, please enjoy the sounds :)

Thank you and congratulations on a job well done! :love:

Simon. I found a patch with 2 missing files:

It's Instruments->Violin Col Legno

Alchemy says it's the files:

chord D:A1.wav
chord D:A2.wav

They seem to be in the folder but with other file names. Could you please check this? Thanks for a wonderful and very detailed library. You rock/pop/jazz!

best sounds i've heard coming out of alchemy (which is saying quite a lot), just wish i could afford it :(

jensa wrote:Simon. I found a patch with 2 missing files:

It's Instruments->Violin Col Legno

Alchemy says it's the files:

chord D:A1.wav
chord D:A2.wav

They seem to be in the folder but with other file names. Could you please check this? Thanks for a wonderful and very detailed library. You rock/pop/jazz!
Yes, I just sent a roundmail concerning that issue. It only occurs on PCs, here is what I wrote:
Hi Alchemists,

A helpful customer pointed out that there are 2 samples not named properly so there are problems with Alchemy finding them on a PC (not on a Mac)

The files are used in the patch Violin Col Legno from the Instruments Folder. I named them "chord D/A1.wav" & "chord D/A2.wav" but they should be named "chord D_A1.wav" & "chord D_A2.wav"

I will fix that asap and re-upload the Bank but for those of you who do not want to re-download everything please fix it yourself or put the samples attached to this mail here:
Windows: PathToDataDirectory/Alchemy.data/Samples/Samples Alchemistry Beyond/Violin Col Legno/

The load the patch in Alchemy and locate the new files - resave the patch.

Sorry for that, I'm using Macs and did not check the Bank on a PC.

Sequent wrote:Thank you and congratulations on a job well done! :love:
Thank you :)

Uploading a hotfix version of this Bank now, anybody who hasn't downloaded yet might want to wait for a few minutes, I'll send new links around asap...

And this will probably the last demo for Alchemistry Beyond feturing the patches:
Shaman Drones
Glockenspiel 4 Phrases
Departure

All customers who already bought my first Alchemy Bank Alchemistry can get this new Bank for 36 Euros as I'm offering both Alchemistry Banks as a bundle for 70 Euros now.

And here comes a small post-release bump...

Bump the Bank...

Thanks for the unique and inspiring sounds! I really don't like all of the sounds, yet - but even those I don't like are intriguing to explore. I've got three other soundbanks for Alchemy, and even though they're quite good for bread& butter stuff, I'm always left a bit indifferent by them and the instrument itself. But these sounds truly show that Alchemy is an instrument worth having in its own, I think. Some of the vocal patches are beautiful, strange and etheral, and all of the patches seem to come with performance controllers mapped in useful ways. Highly recommendable - at least go listen to some of the demos.

lut lei wrote:Thanks for the unique and inspiring sounds! I really don't like all of the sounds, yet - but even those I don't like are intriguing to explore. I've got three other soundbanks for Alchemy, and even though they're quite good for bread& butter stuff, I'm always left a bit indifferent by them and the instrument itself. But these sounds truly show that Alchemy is an instrument worth having in its own, I think. Some of the vocal patches are beautiful, strange and etheral, and all of the patches seem to come with performance controllers mapped in useful ways. Highly recommendable - at least go listen to some of the demos.
Thank's for the feedback Lut Lei - that's worth a lot for me :)
I tried to expand my own way of sound designing with this Bank, exploring things in Alchemy I hadn't tried in before and making patches that surprise me. I'm aware that this quest results in diversity and that some patches might be a bit far out for some users, whereas other users like the more far out stuff and can't get enough otherworldly and dissonant stuff. As long as the balance seems rigth and you're inspired even by the sounds you dislike at first hearing I'm happy ;)

Return to “Soundware”