Originals In (ElectroProg - Seismic Trancefusion)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This took about 18 hours to record in 2009, and 5 hours to Edit/Remix/Master last week. The chords may be familiar to some of you.

EDIT:20221231 mp3 link removed

as an audible mass of water droplets

http://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/originals-in

SoundCloud upload has slightly edited HiHats 20110820 PM

Recorded in EnergyXT2.5.1/Remixed in EnergyXT2.5.4
Subduer-b6
EnergyXT Drum Sampler
Orca
GenesisCM1.02
CM SR-202
CM Dominator
EnergyXT Reverb
EnergyXT Delay
EnergyXT Chorus
T-RackS 3 Equalizer

DR - 9

EDIT:20240303 - now also on Youtube as a static video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRH8T89VEY0
Last edited by seismic1 on Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Really enjoyed the track and the sound selection! If I have one suggestion, it would be to try and break up the hihat groove a bit... perhaps with a longer close every 2nd bar or something? 8)

So, uh, how many tracks did you record in 2009 anyhow? :)
Image Image

Best thing I've heard on kvr all day. All the sounds you're using are great. The drums sounds rock, the bass rocks, the pads are so Hearts Of Space. Great, great, great. And well-produced too. Really clear. Love it.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

polyslax wrote:Really enjoyed the track and the sound selection! If I have one suggestion, it would be to try and break up the hihat groove a bit... perhaps with a longer close every 2nd bar or something? 8)

So, uh, how many tracks did you record in 2009 anyhow? :)
I might take a look at those drums tomorrow (today??!). I just finished the remix of the next track and then I have to master it - about 30 minutes.

I think I completed 27 tracks in 2009, but the 2010 stuff was probably better.

Glad you enjoyed it Matt. Thanks for listening.

Moe Shinola wrote:Best thing I've heard on kvr all day. All the sounds you're using are great. The drums sounds rock, the bass rocks, the pads are so Hearts Of Space. Great, great, great. And well-produced too. Really clear. Love it.
It really means a lot to me when people comment on my tracks, but comments like this just make my day (and it's only 03:25 here!). Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment. :D

I might be making a minor modification to the drums tomorrow. If I do I'll probably replace the file on Soundcloud and leave the original hotlink alone.

I hadn't heard of HOS before, but I have now. Very relaxing at this time of the morning.

Thank you very much

Very nice sound selection indeed, love the intro....and some 80's feel.

It's on my desktop now. :hihi:

Very cool. Excellent bass. Enjoyed it. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

mr.me wrote:Very nice sound selection indeed, love the intro....and some 80's feel.

It's on my desktop now. :hihi:
For various reasons (mainly lack of access), I stopped listening to music (apart from my own collection) in 1985. Even after I returned home in 1995, I never really got back into listening to new stuff via the radio (lack of time, job etc.) again. I think a lot of my stuff does sound '80s, although, personally, I prefer the '70s.

Glad you like this one. Thanks for listening and commenting.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Very cool. Excellent bass. Enjoyed it. Thank you.
Glad you like this DHM. Thanks for listening. These comments are much appreciated.

Cheers

i'm always impressed by your lovely lush sound. very nice tune :wink:

neil.

macmurphy wrote:i'm always impressed by your lovely lush sound. very nice tune :wink:

neil.
Thanks a lot Neil. Much appreciated.

Enjoyed that - thanks
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:Enjoyed that - thanks
Good. Thanks very much for listening. I'm just in the process of tweaking the hi-hat on this. I'll put the new version up on Soundcloud later today.

Cheers.

Soundcloud version now has updated HiHats!

i really like how just the addition of the arpeggiator changes the feeling of the song. it's a very good track! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”