esoundz-please stop sending me ads

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone from "esoundz" is here.
Please help me understand why after unsubscribing 3 times.
You still persist in sending me ads every other day.
Please stop it.
Thank you.

Want the thread moved to eSoundz forum? They'll be more likely to see it there.

Thanks.
That would be good, as I never noticed that they are here.

I dunno, I really like squids & company so I just delete them kindly :)

hibidy wrote:I dunno, I really like squids & company so I just delete them kindly :)
Yea I liked them to a point, but I was getting too many, and tried to unsubscribe, but it hasn't worked, after many tries.

mcnoone wrote:
hibidy wrote:I dunno, I really like squids & company so I just delete them kindly :)
Yea I liked them to a point, but I was getting too many, and tried to unsubscribe, but it hasn't worked, after many tries.
I most certainly can understand :)

Maybe WilliamK is working for them now...
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

vespers75 wrote:Maybe WilliamK is working for them now...
lmfao

Dan :lol:
Those that can, do. Those that can't, argue about it on k-v-r

They took care of this problem just now.
So like...
Thanks
:)

Now that we have your attention though perhaps you'd like to buy something? SLAP! No? :D just kidding.

Hey sorry about that. It's not intentional that this happens sometimes. Not sure why either but we have a lot of web related development going on and some things can slip through the cracks. If you send an email, which you probably already did, to Allen our beloved support manager he can take you off mailing lists, add you on mailing lists, be your buddy or never talk to you again... anything you want! allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

I for one don't mind getting the emails. But that's me. ;)

Have a good one! Now that you know about this forum you can always pop in here at will to get the skinny on the latest soundz. If you are in fact into samples and music software of course! If not then... extra sorry about the annoyance!

Yea, it's going crazy on my end, too, but I figured it was a glitch of some kind. Just got about half a dozen more of the same 3 day sale email, all within a few minutes of each other.

Hey, I like you guys, but not that much... :lol: :P
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

I got a whole bunch today. Not that I'm bothered by it, but still it's kinda weird.

Super Scary Thirteen identical emails here so far, most between 3:40pm and 5:14pm yesterday. I notified Allen about it and thought they'd stopped, but two more arrived overnight.

i had 10 esoundz-mails in my spam folder this morning: didn't know, which one to open first :drunk: : was just overwhelmed: Squids huuuuuiiiiii :uhuhuh: :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

I have been getting reports of everyone receiving multiple newsletter emails. We have recently moved to a new server and are trying out a new email newsletter system. I have notified the web guy of the issue and he will be looking into it. We do apologize for the "mass" email and we hope to have the issue resolved shortly. As always, I will be checking the forum over the weekend and if any one has any questions or concerns, you can PM here or send me and email at allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

Allen

eSoundz Support

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”