Manytone Upright Bass

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVR Members.

Lately I recognized that the nice up-bass I bought a few years ago has Keyswitches e.g. for slapping all the notes etc.
I use the Library with Logics EXS 24 MkII- but I am yet unable to get the EXS to play a Keyswitch.

If anyone has hint what to do to get the EXS 24 doing by pressing a assigned key other samples - the slaps- I would be glad.

I tried the manual in Logic but PUHHHH Zones - Groups WOAHHHH

My Plan is to have 4 articulations on G6 to C7

Thanks

Hello bowenhout
There are no set of slapped notes with the upright. There are some slap fx mapped lower (string slaps).
Have you got the manual? It shows the mapping. There are no key switches for different articulations.
You should be able to play the whole bass as we sampled it in one large mapping.

manytone wrote:Hello bowenhout
There are no set of slapped notes with the upright. There are some slap fx mapped lower (string slaps).
Have you got the manual? It shows the mapping. There are no key switches for different articulations.
You should be able to play the whole bass as we sampled it in one large mapping.

Yes I have it it says e.g D1 all notes slpaeed that means from D1 one on are all notes slapped up to which note?

That is a string slap fx on the single D1 note. It is not a full slap articulation. It is used (when needed), to add nuances to your bass line
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”