Liulia

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a "sacred time"* version of a lithuanian lullaby:

http://rachmiel.org/kvr/liulia.mp3

* past/present/future all coexisting at the same "time"

enjoy. :-)

That was very beautiful, carried me to another place. Thanks a lot!

Now back to watching "The Walking Dead". (growl, moan) ;)

thanks, ariston. you DO watch American Horror Story, right???

rachmiel wrote:thanks, ariston. you DO watch American Horror Story, right???
No, haven't heard of it. Is there a *legal* way to watch it in Germany, or do I have to wait for the DVD?

Sorry, don't want to hijack your thread with this horror sidetrack - although I'm always game for good horror movies. :oops:

Thanks again for the track, just had my second listen. I always find your music and thoughts very inspiring, by the way, so thanks for sharing them.

Very good indeed. The vocals are nice but I especially love the bass and vocal pad? backing. Nice atmosphere.

ariston wrote:
rachmiel wrote:thanks, ariston. you DO watch American Horror Story, right???
No, haven't heard of it. Is there a *legal* way to watch it in Germany, or do I have to wait for the DVD?
musst du UNBEDINGT sehen ... so bald wie moeglich! you probably have to wait for DVD, unless you get the FX cable channel in your town. there are of course other ways to acquire things these days, ja? ;-)
Thanks again for the track, just had my second listen. I always find your music and thoughts very inspiring, by the way, so thanks for sharing them.
thanks for that. :-)

seismic1 wrote:Very good indeed. The vocals are nice but I especially love the bass and vocal pad? backing. Nice atmosphere.
thanks seismic1. :-)

the bass is a mix of three low sine waves, one fixed at 60.5 hz, one lazily glissing from 60 to 61 hz, and one glissing from 180 to 182 hz (an octave + fifth above). it's got that brainwave entrainment thing going for it.

the vocal pad is a dense mix of the original song, with lots of incestuous overlapping, then transposed up an octave. if you listen very carefully, you can hear the tranposition grains.

i felt lost in a forest.
winter. and there was a song :)

thanks Rick. good stuff !

rachmiel wrote: musst du UNBEDINGT sehen ... so bald wie moeglich! you probably have to wait for DVD, unless you get the FX cable channel in your town. there are of course other ways to acquire things these days, ja? ;-)
Okay, ich werd's im Auge behalten. Danke für den Tip!

Very, very haunting. I love it.

exquisitely moving.

neil.

Beautiful piece! Lush and circular. I agree with seismic, that sine recipe really works some magic underneath... the sine can have such a primal effect can't it? :tu:
Image Image

thanks for the listens/comments, guys. :-)

Very beautiful. Love it!

Return to “Music Cafe”