One-Synth-Challenge 36: Kairatune - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kairatune

ONE-SYNTH-CHALLENGE WEBSITE

RULES:
Submissions MUST comply with ALL the rules HERE! (Note new rules in yellow)

Song(s) must be submitted before 1st February (KVR time)

PRIZES:

Wusik : Wusik Station V6 Full + Wusik EVE V2 Full

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Frantic Records : Free choice of 2 soundsets: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Luftrum5 - a ReFill for Reason

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures) Image

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.

Nice! This is a fantastic synth!

Fantastic synth, but not for my old PC. :hihi:
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Fantastic synth, but not for my old PC. :hihi:
or my mac :D...still, gives me a breather before february's 'rpm' challenge

A nasty little synth this one! Limiters Limiters Limiters!

supercool... i love kairatune... let's go! ;)
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

I voted for this one. Now I have to put my money where my mouth is and put together a good piece for the competition. Wish me luck.

Notice the new rule about effects with secondary modulation. So previously banned delays or reverbs etc that had hardwired modulation are now OK, as are the use of the modulation part in any of those as long as it's minimal use.

Just to be clear: Modulation effects are still banned, it's just OK as long as it's integral part of some other effect like delay etc. That does not mean that multieffects like for example Luxonix LFX-1310 which has both modulation and delay are OK. Just those where modulation affects the primary effect like modulated delays, modulated reverb etc.

But remember that host EQs are still not allowed.

We'll soon have a new vote about host effects and some other points to count for the next competition in February.
Last edited by V'ger on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

JJBiener wrote:I voted for this one. Now I have to put my money where my mouth is and put together a good piece for the competition. Wish me luck.
Good luck! :)

This is a cool little rocker! The demo tune on the website is absolutely stunning! Will be lotsa fun. :D

Wow! This is fabulous! I had no idea until today when i got a PM from V'ger. I'm honored. I love you guys! Can't wait to hear the tunes. Good luck for the contest.

mfa wrote:Wow! This is fabulous! I had no idea until today when i got a PM from V'ger. I'm honored. I love you guys! Can't wait to hear the tunes. Good luck for the contest.
@Mfa
Of course you can use my track for your website without problem. And i bet some other contesters will allow that too ;)

@V'ger
Can i use JScompshaper? The free new three bands compressor, i'm getting very well with it, the only modulation effect on board it's the shaper, but i won't use it, although Kairatune has already one on board.
Just the compression part, i'm a bit upset of using the Roughrider one (although it's still good but loses some low frequencies).

Maybe this month i will compose two tracks, but let's see. The actual one i'm doing it's completelly different as i usually do. [Secret] 8)

Have a good day :)

Cool Mfa, great synth you've made there.. :tu: Looking forward to using it properly.

@Irion: Yes I think all transient shaping is just a function of compressing/expanding which is OK.

mfa wrote:Wow! This is fabulous! I had no idea until today when i got a PM from V'ger. I'm honored. I love you guys! Can't wait to hear the tunes. Good luck for the contest.
mfa, what can I say. You produced a rockin' synth and let us play with it for free. We are in your debt. I loved this thing from the very first time I used it. I ended up just jamming on the presets for a couple of hours. Now we'll see what can be done with it when we really dig into its programming capabilities. I am looking forward to it. Thanks.

Hey, long time no see here!
I participated here in the past and just tought i could give this another go for fun.

Some rules are new tough, no host eq? I rarely use any other. Is there a free multiband eq i can use?
And i think reverbs are out of question either way?
Follow me on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/ma-simon
"In the begining there was nothing, and it exploded." ~Terry Pratchett, (on the big bang theory)~

Return to “Instruments”