Sound on Sound MLM 5 star review

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Best wishes
OVS

Thanks OVS. :)

Also received a good review for them in this month's KEYS magazine in Germany.

Cheers,

Stephen

Know what I wonder about Steve?

When I look at your GUI creation or the likes of Sample Logic's latest, Fanfare, Rumble, and Cinematic Guitars, it is clear to me that Kontakt has reached a limit.

Kontakt still is incapable to undock an instrument and resize it. Tweaking such Instruments is impossible on a normal distance to a 30 inch screen without zooming the whole desktop on a Mac. Moving the Instrument over to my 24inch, where I sit closer to of course, still is the same, impossible to tweak on 1920x1200 without zooming the entire desktop.

I mean, it is 2012 and not the year when AAS String Studio VS1 hit the market.

Perhaps you can drop that the next time when you are sitting at the VIP table with Native Instruments eating caviar and sipping veuve clicqout, or perhaps during the occasional joint with Stephan? :hihi:

Seriously though, should you have any channels open to NI and think the same, push it if you can.

Best
Georg
Best wishes
OVS

See my reply on the Kontakt forum, Georg.

Nothing I can do about it! That's NI's territory. I wouldn't hold your breath!
Perhaps you can drop that the next time when you are sitting at the VIP table with Native Instruments eating caviar and sipping veuve clicqout
Christ - if I visited NI's offices, I'd be lucky to get a cup of tea and a biscuit!! ;)

Cheers,

Stephen

Return to “Hollow Sun”