Super Moon Shines

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

in the middle of something, this happened...
per the peak of the Super Moon, West Coast time, about now...

<original file gone>

NB: under one minute.

Stranger 'n' [1]
Last edited by jancivil on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intriguing.

I preferred the opening with the longer sustained notes which hinted at ominous happenings.

Mind you, the later, seemingly more playful part could be a portent of Jazz From Hell :)

Nice sounds on here

This reply was created in under 1 hour!

very icy sounding, fits with the lunar idea. also reminded me of some subotnick silver apples of the moon at the end, which might have been a deliberate reference on your part?

stellar ...
well , lunar , at least ...

:tu:

I wasn't conscious of anything except I wanted something Rhodes-like and I was coming out of these sonorities, which just before that is pretty jazzbo, I had an idea of the instrumentation. but I had these Absynth horrors of mine loaded that made it impossible to score owing to too much latency so that forced me into sticking with the main instrument. I got exactly the sound I wanted on the first guess, 'Old Suitcase Piano', a Koresound that uses Reaktor Spark.

to me it seems to have a lot to do with Chick with Miles actually.

that was a 'one-minute or less' cut I made for an online 'one minute essentials', which I failed to make anything for today, I had to add some parts I was wanting before I had to modify the workflow.

this is the full 'B' section at this point. it's part of a larger piece.
<original file gone>
Last edited by jancivil on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks guys

Delightful. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

mysterious lurking jazz. lovely :tu:

neil.

Thanks Neil. DH.

There are other influences here, eg.,: Ravel, Laideronnette - Princess of the Pagodas. Not consciously but I dug that many times.
I just realized that last night, I couldn't quite place it.

Return to “Music Cafe”