Freak World

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Freak World Ogg Vorbis (ft. Zebralette intro, and Bill Ray on drums...)

also on 'almost live: epitaph', slipstreamed minor updates to 'taiwan lady' and 'lights out in georgia'; and 'major updates' to 'this and that' and 'rhymes with holy'.

played these evolving scales or programmed them?
love them. superinteresting track
weird and hypnotising and GREAT

Well, this certainly has something for everyone. I particularly liked the creepy 'tron accompaniment to the opening section, and the guitar solo was well constructed and entertaining.

Nice work 8)

thanks guys!

oh, i'd love to be able to play in real-time like this zebralette bit... but the zebralette and 'tron (tweakbench tapeworm) were step-sequenced, with the zebralette notes then being 'humanized'.

again, it's dblue glitch on the guitar.

the lyrics were like:

don't want to be:
uptight in an uptight world
freak in an uptight world
uptight in a freak world

want to be:
a freak in a freak world

it's a 'new twist on 12-bar blues'... with 'guitar noodleization'. featuring the bill ray slow blues workhorse track..

Oooo, this is nice. I like the regular noise pulses in the first part, and the drumming in the second part provides an equally enjoyable rhythm.

The blues rocking is cool, but I really like the intro stuff. Makes me think of '70s science fiction movies. Not Soylent Green, but something with that look. Thanks, mrblitz.
No longer a moderator.

Hahaha, that intro thing is totally awesome. Those chromatic runs are sweeeet! 8)

C O O L !!!
I enjoyed it with all the elements I usually like from you

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”