One-Synth-Challenge 42: Minimoog-V - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mini V4

ONE-SYNTH-CHALLENGE WEBSITE

RULES:
Submissions MUST comply with ALL the rules HERE!

Song(s) must be submitted before 1st August (KVR time)

Both Minimoog-V free and full version can be used, together or separately.

PRIZES:
Arturia : 1 V-Collection 3.0 and 1 Mini V license

Sonic Academy : 1 ANA license

Wusik : Wusik Station Full + Wusik EVE Full

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason
Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures) Image

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: 2 Soundsets of choice
(Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Synth Magic : Any 3 instruments

3ee Sound Design : 1 sound set of choice

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by V'ger on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 am, edited 6 times in total.

Some explanation how the minimoog works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0cbMkO ... creen&NR=1 by Dr.Moog

Where can i get the free verion ?

schnibbelkram wrote:Where can i get the free verion ?
It was available on Arturia website just for one day only.
We spammed people thru private messages, in the Minimogue VA OSC, and also in the main thread.
But still there are people who didn't get it at time.
So very sorry for this.

Have a good day :)

schnibbelkram wrote:Where can i get the free verion ?
On 21st of June Arturia gave to everyone free copy of Minimoog V, only one day promo. Right now you may ask if anybody got two copies of minimoog V instead one or check Arturia www side. Good luck!

The full version can be demoed for fifteen days, no restrictions:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/dow ... demos.html

The extra options in the full version are great. Nice automation control section and vowel filters. Even those who have the free may want to consider using the full version demo instead.

Good call Evo, that will fix it for those who missed the giveaway.

And in case anyone missed it the synth is cross-platform so finally something for Mac users again.

As far as the 15 day demo goes. I did just that. Now 4 hours later I just got a warning of 15 more starts left. so be aware

might be session time limits, as well, less time each session...not yet proven
scientifically. MinimogueLUXUS is good without restrictions.
Cheers

___loser wrote:As far as the 15 day demo goes. I did just that. Now 4 hours later I just got a warning of 15 more starts left. so be aware
Should have been stated on the site, but still not so bad as it's just to leave it open the day it's being used, and it's not so likely to crash and cost another start either.

Achtung!

Just found something very cool on the Arturia forum. Thank you Manuel!

An offer from Beat magazine for a 60 day activation code for Laboratory, Jupiter-8V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Minimoog V, CS-80V und Moog Modular V (and possibly the Oberheim SEM - I can't test it as I already have it).
According to the date on the website the offer has expired, but I just signed up and it works! The activation code was emailed to me right away.

According to my Soft-elicenser:
Arturia Extended Demo
Expiration Date: 2012-8-31 (remaining starts: 800/800)
Here's the link:
http://www.beat.de/arturia/

Remember, don't thank me, thank Manuel! (and Beat Magazine of course)

If the sign-up continues to work for everyone, I guess there could also be the option of using an Arturia synth next month as well. I would vote for the Oberheim SEM.

So, which synth is allowed this month? Free one of course, 15 days demo. What else? Any of these 60 days one? Sorry, just making clear.

V'ger I see that you have changed it to WusikStation Full without any version so I assume it's v7. Thanks.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:So, which synth is allowed this month? Free one of course, 15 days demo. What else? Any of these 60 days one? Sorry, just making clear.

V'ger I see that you have changed it to WusikStation Full without any version so I assume it's v7. Thanks.
The free version, the complete version and the demo trial versions (15 days, 60 days, etc) as i can read.

Have a good day Satya :)

I started my track already. I think this month is going to be epic... :hihi:

Good news! Arturia has donated a 'surprise' special prize and also a Mini V license..

Thank you Arturia. :tu:

Arturia : 1 Surprise 1st prize and 1 Mini V license

Return to “Instruments”