ElectroniX, new soundbank for ElectraX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ElectraX

Hello people! A new soundbank for ElectraX is available.

"ElectroniX is a collection of 133 sounds suitable for a wide range of electronic styles: dance, trance, dubstep and more. The idea behind ElectroniX is to offer a good starting point to create the bone structure of your next masterpiece.

The use of the included Action Sequences and Arpeggiator patches are a unique and inspiring tool to start working on the melodic section. Included in the bank there are also a lot of percussive, tempo synced, patches which will help you to add the right percussive feeling to your song.

ElectroniX also features a generous amount of pad sounds, basses, keys, leads, synths and vocals."

FEATURES:
  • -133 patches
    -38 Action Sequences
    -24 Drum patches with custom samples
    -22 Pad sounds
    -16 Arpeggiator patches
    -33 additional patches divided between basses, fx, keys, leads, synths and vocals
    -All key parameters synced to host tempo
    -Realtime modulation
    -Normalized volumes
AUDIO DEMOS:

Action Sequences
Each clip in the Action Sequences demo is a single patch played in realtime with no additional sequencing.

Arpeggiators
Realtime playing, no additional sequencing or editing.

Drums
All drum patches are synchronized with the host tempo and features custom samples and modulation options to add percussive variations.

Pads
Showcase of the pads patches with realtime modulation (MW).

ElectroniX is available for €24.90 @ MaxSynths.com

Cheers,
Max

There is this one arp I really love! That one arp is worth the price! I'll be getting ElectraX soon and this soundbank, thank you MaxSynth!

Thank you for the appreciation julioelgenio ;)
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with ElectraX, it's one of the most funny and inspiring synths out there (I always have a lot of fun playing and programming sounds with it).

Cheers,
Max

Bump!

Hi Max,

i am currently playing with the ElectroniX soundbank. I am not finished yet but those sounds are really great like most of your stuff (like e.g your patches for Saurus and Rayblaster and other Tone2 synths). I guess i am becoming a real fan of your work. :love:

Like i told already about your Crisalys bank i especially like your Arp/sequencer sounds.

In the ElectroniX bank most of the "action sequences" also involve key splitting which is cool. With some of those you almost got already half of a track together.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Well, when looking at the factory sounds I found that a lot of the sounds that I REALLY liked were all done by Max, so it makes sense to get a bank that's done ALL by him! Don't forget also about the Atmosphera bank also by MaxSynths. :)

Sequent wrote:Atmosphera bank also by MaxSynths. :)
Got that too but am still checking the first one. :)

I had the pleasure to work with Max during the Beta test and factory sound design for Rayblaster and also worked on some soundsets where he participated too.
He is a very nice person and IMO a very talented sound designer. As already mentioned i am getting more and more a fan of hi work.

BTW the ElectraX soundbanks and also the Crisalys synth (+ soundbank) were a present of him which i highly appreciate.
He recently purchased a Waldorf MicroQ and i offered him a free copy of my Blofeld bank if he decides to buy one. I'll also check what else i cold offer to him.

BTW i got all "official" ElectraX soundsets (those published at the Tone2 website) and am also working on an own bank for ElectraX. Already made tons of sounds for both Saurus and Rayblaster so time for this one...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Sequent wrote:Well, when looking at the factory sounds I found that a lot of the sounds that I REALLY liked were all done by Max, so it makes sense to get a bank that's done ALL by him! Don't forget also about the Atmosphera bank also by MaxSynths. :)
Audio demos of the Atmosphera soundset are lovely, missed that for some reason so thanks for pointing that out.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Well thank you all guys for the positive feedback and kind words, I really appreciate all these good vibes from you! :tu:

I confirm good job MaxSynths :wink:

Thanks pgt ;)

the demos on massimos site sounded so good that i not only bought electronix but also atmosphera and era (for gladiator) and i feel that playing with the sounds in the evening will be a good compensation for not being able to update to live 9 today (taking into account the mess that's supposed to be the release of live 9).

Thank you very much Gosh, hope you'll have some fun! :tu:

Probably not a bad plan. Based on past experience I usually wait before upgrading to Live to give them a chance to work out the (usual) initial bugs... Cubase too fwiw... well anything really.

I still need to get the Electronix bank... like you I like what I heard so much that I picked up the Atmosphera bank and Era as well. It's all too easy to fall into the trap of wanting all bright and shiny new toys... but I think Gladiator 2 still has quite a bit to explore. So rather than jumping at all the new synths around here I've been focusing more on getting fresh sounds instead... and also programming my own. Learning how to use what I have!

I don't know whether interest merits it... but I would love to see Massimo come out with another bank for Gladiator!
Gosh wrote:the demos on massimos site sounded so good that i not only bought electronix but also atmosphera and era (for gladiator) and i feel that playing with the sounds in the evening will be a good compensation for not being able to update to live 9 today (taking into account the mess that's supposed to be the release of live 9).

Sequent wrote:I don't know whether interest merits it... but I would love to see Massimo come out with another bank for Gladiator!
Eheh believe it or not it's something in my to do list from some time! :D
The problem is that I've been busy with the other Tone2 synths but I'm missing Gladiator, it's really a wonderful instrument and I can confirm your words: the HCM synthesis (which is fantastic) still deserves to be explored and it really offers a lot of possibilities.

Currently I'm finishing some projects but I think I can start to work on something new for Gladiator in april :D Stay tuned!

Return to “Instruments”