Cinematic Synthetic Drums - FREE Kontakt library by Impact Soundworks (+ new website!)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to Cinematic Synthetic Drums, the latest library from Impact Soundworks, available for FREE exclusively at our new website:

http://www.ImpactSoundworks.com/

Cinematic Synthetic Drums (CSD) is a comprehensive library of original, synthesized drum sounds perfect for electronica, cinematic and hybrid scores. ALL sounds are 100% original, crafted from scratch using subtractive synthesis, FM, additive, wavetable, modular, and more, not to mention an arsenal of processing techniques and FX.

Included are 50+ individual drum sounds with 10x RR each, plus bonus drones, textures, reverses and bass drops. The library is programmed for Kontakt with a handy scripted interface featuring per-note and global volume/pitch, an ensemble-maker and FX. Types of drum hits include bass kicks, toms, slams, taikos, snares, splashes, hats, thips, crashes, and more. All sounds are unlocked WAVs so you can load them into your own sampler of choice!

Besides CSD, our brand-new website also sports new bundles on existing libraries, as well as price drops for products like Resonance: Emotional Mallets and Sitar Nation: Classical Instruments of India.

Check out the video walkthrough and overview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hCO1gQ3ho

Cinematic Synthetic Drums is available for FREE exclusively at Impact Soundworks! Enjoy! :D

http://impactsoundworks.com/products/un ... tic-drums/

http://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/cine ... tic-drums/
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

This is beyond generous. Thank you Impact Soundworks! :)

Looking forward to buying your complete world bundle when my savings recover.

Thanks much, Zircon!

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the great gift - awesome quality and extremely useful. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the freebie, loved the sound of the first audio demo you posted. Best of luck to you, I hope the new website went/goes smoothly.

guys, i can't find the product page. the link posted above leads to a 404.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

bpblog wrote:guys, i can't find the product page. the link posted above leads to a 404.
Link worked, and is still working. Make sure if you are selecting it manually, you are adding the "synthetic-drums/" that is on the second line.

nope, i'm clicking the link and it's taking me to the correct address, but i'm getting a 404 page.

perhaps it's still working for you because it's cached in your browser?
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

bpblog wrote:nope, i'm clicking the link and it's taking me to the correct address, but i'm getting a 404 page.

perhaps it's still working for you because it's cached in your browser?
No definately not. I have both my browsers set to delete cache on exit, and im in the habit of running atf-cleaner (sometimes CCleaner) once im done browsing. Very strange.

Have you tried to go to the homepage and navigate to it manually? From their menu system at the top select "Products - Untuned Percussion - Cinematic Synthetic Drums". This will bring you to the same link that is posted in the OP, but maybe itll work for you that way?

Hope you get it sorted out, good luck.

On a side note, I cant find any legal mumbo jumbo to go with this. We're allowed to use these samples in commercial songs? And thank you for leaving WAV files inside!

Actually the issue is that we moved hosts yesterday so some people are getting the old website and some people are getting the new one. The DNS change has to propagate throughout the internet - annoying, I know! If you just wait it out you will naturally get the new website pretty soon. Alternatively, if you're on Windows, load up the command prompt (run -> cmd) and do 'ipconfig /flushdns' and try control+F5 refreshing our page again.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Huge thank you for this freebie. Incredibly generous. And, it really sounds fantastic!!

Congrats on the release, zircon!

I can only join the chorus and add my thanks as well.

Very generous and very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Trahast
Sigs are for siggies

Great freebie! Will get plenty of use out of this.

Thanks a lot!

Andrew,
Thanks for your generous gift! I own quite a few of your libraries
and have always been impressed by your creativity and attention
to detail. The new website looks great as well!
Cheers,
Scott

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”