Cableguys Curve 2 CM followed by Curve 2 Beat

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Curve 2 CM

"Drawable dual oscillators, twin multimode filters, custom LFOs and more with this superb PC/MAC synth plugin"

Something to look forward to there :tu:
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nice. I have the CurveCM synth and have tried the Curve 2 demo. It sounds good and has some nice features.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Numanoid wrote:"Drawable dual oscillators, twin multimode filters, custom LFOs and more with this superb PC/MAC synth plugin"

Something to look forward to there :tu:
Yes, I hoped we shaped a great consistent product. Christmas was Library-fine-tuning time here. There's many new sounds by some great users and by well-known preset designers (the new presets will be available in the full version too in February).

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the release :tu:

Waiting ever so patiently 8)

first one seemed nice but you could only install it on one pc only so it was completely useless for me, heres hoping the second doesn't have this peculiar restriction.
Last edited by gamecat666 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamecat666 wrote:you couldnt only install it on one pc only so it was completely useless for me
You had to install Curve CM on multiple PC's to get it to work?

That is very peculiar yes, I have never had that problem with Curve CM edition. It has worked fine in my case.

oops, grammar fail. I meant 'could only install it on one PC'

something to do with having to register it with an email address meant that if you tried the same email address on a 2nd install led to it failing as the email was already in use. pretty strict for a freebie. :/

30 YEARS? WOW! :party: :hihi:

gamecat666 wrote:oops, grammar fail. I meant 'could only install it on one PC'

something to do with having to register it with an email address meant that if you tried the same email address on a 2nd install led to it failing as the email was already in use. pretty strict for a freebie. :/
Yeah, that's not good.

They must have had some teething problems when launching it, which they ironed out later.

I can't remember that I had to authorize Curve CM in anyway when I installed it. But I got it from a DVD of a later issue, than it first appeared.

Curve is one of the best synths currently on the market. I mean it. It's SUPERB.

Numanoid wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:oops, grammar fail. I meant 'could only install it on one PC'

Yeah, that's not good.

They must have had some teething problems when launching it, which they ironed out later.

I can't remember that I had to authorize Curve CM in anyway when I installed it. But I got it from a DVD of a later issue, than it first appeared.
You only need to register for the syncing of presets; if you decide to not use the online feature, you do not need to register.

If you use Curve 2 CM on a second computer and want to use the online syncing of presets on both systems, then you need a second email address. The reason is that otherwise someone else could register with your email address, change your ratings, upload sounds in your name, change your profile.. if we had a solution for this we'd of course allow to register with the same email address on multiple computers.. proposes welcome! (Note: There's the same restriction in the demo version of Curve 2 for the same reason - but it works fine if you own a license, as this registers you as a user and can be used on different systems.)

Content for CM188 is now in the CM vault...

Is it the same features/restrictions as the previous version? (same wave for both oscs etc)?

Cheers.

64 bit?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Instruments”