Namm 2013!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2013

I wish I could go.

Anyone going?
:borg:

I will be there representing my employer, as long as I'm not needed at the office. If I end up working the floor, I'm afraid there won't be much time for fun and gear spotting.

Please this has been a fantasy since I was a kid. I tried to bribe my old boss into letting me go when I was teaching guitar. Nadda.
Sometimes I think if I won the lottery I'd open a music store just to get access.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

I'll be there as a guest- much more fun than working the floor.
The drawback? You can't get into the various after hours things, seminars, etc. on a guest pass. But, that's OK- whenever I'm in LA, I'm usually busy catching up with old friends anyways.

ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:I'll be there as a guest- much more fun than working the floor.
The drawback? You can't get into the various after hours things, seminars, etc. on a guest pass. But, that's OK- whenever I'm in LA, I'm usually busy catching up with old friends anyways.

ew
have a cup of coffee for me ...
:D

normal wrote:
ew wrote:I'll be there as a guest- much more fun than working the floor.

ew
have a cup of coffee for me ...
:D
I'll do that, Norm. And, I've got to get down your way in the near future :D

ew
A spectral heretic...

Sounds like fun I am interested in audio interfaces and alternative midi controllers and instruments. Some great new gear is bound to come out.
The sleeper must awaken.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”