Magix analog modelling suite PLUS is out! Inc 64-bit Am|munition!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the mac thing is not hard to reproduce. I have reproduced it on both my machines amongst 5 hosts. Both are even running a different OS (snow leopard and Mountain lion)

It happens every single time. The first plug in "continue trial" window works, the second one simply is impossible o pass and you have to force quit the host.

I did email them about it but i presume it's some hogwash they are saying cause it's impossible not to be able to reproduce it.

However once the plugin is authorised and paid for i assume the screen does not come up so there is no issue. It has made my demo period however, painful beyond a way i can really explain unless a mac user installs all the demos and sees for themselves. I do hope i get another demo period when fixed. The plugins themselves are delightful.

PatchAdamz wrote:Just curios if they ever got back to you with a fix?
Latest update fixed everything :tu: :)

Theo, chokehold: Magix uploaded new versions on last Friday (Apr. 26), addressing various install & unlock issues.
Please check again, if not already. Does it work now?
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Return to “Effects”