I just uploaded my new string ensemble synth Night Flight:
This one is not free but cheap. The demo version is fully functional except for an occasional moment of silence. You can hear demo tracks and download the manual on the website:
I hope you like it..
Daniel / Interruptor
- - Platform: Windows, 32bit
- 3 Oscillators (8 waveforms, pulse width control)
- Up to three simultaneous ensemble effects modelled on the eminent/solina architecture. Full access to the internal parameters of the ensemble effects.
- Optional divide-down mode featuring organ style phase-locked octaves
- 3-Band Equalizer: Each band can be configured and automated via the LFO
- Filter: 5 modes (LP2, LP4, BP, HP2, HP4), resonance, cutoff modulation via ADSR envelope, LFO, velocity or keyfollow
- Amplifier section: Attack and Release. (Decay and Sustain are available as under-the-hood parameters.)
- For each oscillator a simple organ envelope can be selected as an alternative to the ADSR envelope.
- 1 LFO routable to pitch (vibrato), Filter cutoff or equalizer automation.
- Optional note sync.
- Selectable keyboard split point for bass and string footages
- Effects section: Phaser (two models) + Delay/Echo
- configurable effect routing