Alesis Andromeda A6

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Here is a track using only sounds from Alesis Andromeda A6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHvTB0DaBGQ

Nice one. The synth sounds sound very "fat", if i'm allowed to say that. :)

loved it. good stuff

Wow I love the sounds of the Andromeda so much. It is hard to listen to tracks that feature it because I end up wanting one :cry:

:lol:

Perhaps one day.

Btw this is a incredibly sounding track, reminds me of something vangelis might produce. Great work!
:borg:

I just listened again. Fantastic composition and sounds. You have some great melodies on here. I agree that this also has a "Vangelis" sound. For me, that Code 8 edges it in the sound department.

Good work :)

There's one for sale on ebay.com.au, $4500 australian
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

That's way too expensive for an A6, no matter how good state she's in.

This synthesizer is truly amazing. With the right HW / Interface / Keyboard(s), I believe Dune 2 can have quite a similar sound with it's 8 Differential Unison voices, each having it's own polyphony.

Truly a remarkable HW synth, and I've been using a few as of late.

Whereas it would be kind of cool if more sound designers did create new banks for Dune, I suppose the whole value prop, at least to me, supports the creation of your own patches -- from the quick & easy through the multilayerd beasts the Andormeda belts out!

The Andromeda is quite high on my list, however, irrespective of the flight to ITB. It rocks!
* AKAI, KRK, UAD, Softube Vol 1, Soundtoys
* Live, Logic, Serum, Spire, Dune 2, Hive

Nice track! :tu:

Have a wonderful Alchemy library with A6 sampled content bought two years ago (was expensive but worth every penny). ;)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Quick video editing tip, stop the god damn zoom ins :D Or at least use stills and zoom out once in a while.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

It would be nice to have only an audio version as the fact that the video shows the same synth again and again only wastes bandwidth in my smartphone.

It's a beautiful synthesizer, by the way, but I would prefer the rack version. :)
Arch Linux in a custom-built machine, Behringer FCA1616, TC M-One XL, RCA Studio Producer desk

Music I listen to: New Age (instrumental), Epcot (Future World)

Great to hear this one again :tu:

The A6 is a great synth. My only complaint is that, for all its knobs, I find that all too often I get sucked into wading through on-screen menus. Particularly for modulation, the arpeggiator, and the sequencer.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Music Cafe”