New Saurus (Tone2) patch set.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

The 'Jurassix' patch set for the TONE2 Saurus synth vsti has been re-released in honor of the recent release of Saurus 2. There's a new mp3 demo showing off the sounds, a new graphic, and of course a discount. 20% off through the end of May in the http://www.perimetersound.com webshop now. :)

Special thanks to Ed of EDT Audio for the new mp3 demo. 8)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Fri May 15, 2015 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

sounds great!...a reason to get back into saurus...

fisherKing wrote:sounds great!...a reason to get back into saurus...
Glad you liked the demo, it is courtesy of http://soundcloud.com/irion-da-ronin :)

Also, zvenx brought it to my attention that the pitchwheel needed to be assigned in the mod matrix itself, ie = onboard Saurus. So the set has been updated, and is now pitchwheel friendly. :)

yay for that :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Irion that's one wickeddddd demo......

great job..

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Irion that's one wickeddddd demo......

great job..

rsp
I told him that too. :) And emailed him about all the demo praise, so he can stop by and bask in a little of it in person ha-ha. :hihi:

:-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Perimeter Sound wrote:

great job..

rsp
I told him that too. :) And emailed him about all the demo praise, so he can stop by and bask in a little of it in person ha-ha. :hihi:
:hihi:

Thanks for show me the final work done.
It was a pleasure to me to help you out with this.

A bit off-topic.
Although the sounds were really good, i think i always have suffered of that typical perfeccionist mania that i will never be satisfied with any of my tracks. I can't help it.
I don't know if this sensation is me being stupidly humble or due all the obstacles i had to pass through my life "thanks" to people who told me that i did know nothing and my dreams and goals were stupid or unreachable.

In any case, i'm always trying to be positive, and thinking that at least, i can take advantage of this sensation, to be better a little more everyday and improve myself.
Everything in this life has something positive, we just need to look in the correct direction.

Good luck with the sales mate and have a nice day :)

PD: Count on me for the next one. :D

IrionDaRonin wrote:
Perimeter Sound wrote:

great job..

rsp
:hihi:

Thanks for show me the final work done.
It was a pleasure to me to help you out with this.

A bit off-topic.
Although the sounds were really good, i think i always have suffered of that typical perfeccionist mania that i will never be satisfied with any of my tracks. I can't help it.
I don't know if this sensation is me being stupidly humble or due all the obstacles i had to pass through my life "thanks" to people who told me that i did know nothing and my dreams and goals were stupid or unreachable.

In any case, i'm always trying to be positive, and thinking that at least, i can take advantage of this sensation, to be better a little more everyday and improve myself.
Everything in this life has something positive, we just need to look in the correct direction.

Good luck with the sales mate and have a nice day :)

PD: Count on me for the next one. :D
Great job on this Irion :)

and Jeff, nice sounding presets for Saurus, congrats 8) that's one of my favorite synths

Very nice colors Jeff and very nice use of them Irion.

CongratZ and Good luck! :)

Thanks for all the good words. :) I did some patches for Saurus way back, for the first official soundset maybe it was, but then I kind of forgot about it for a while. It was a rediscovery I guess, and now this past winter and into 2013 I've been using it in some of the Experimental Dubstep kits. And just enjoying it for what it is, instead of wanting it to sound more like Firebird, which has been a longtime favorite of mine.

But yeah, definitely grab the freebee set, it's 10 patches from Jurassix, yours to keep, try-before-you-buy, or just as a gift, no email sign up required, just grab'em and go use'em. 8)

This seem to look really cool, I'll try to get it soon maybe. It's very nice to see how many sound are already available for Saurus besides the soundsets at the Tone2 website.
For me Saurus is one of the most inspiring softsynths. There is no other one at the moment for which i made more of my own patches (soon it will be Rayblaster maybe...).
This is not a "boutique" synth, it's more like a "workhorse" one.

UPDATE:
Today i purchased and just received the Jurassix soundset. I'll have a play with it soon.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu May 02, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Cool audio demo, seems like a great collection! :tu:

Thanks for the bumps. :) Saurus seems like it can do a lot, it just takes some time to squeeze the more radical/interesting sounds out of it ha-ha. :)

Still no love from KvR news ha-ha. But the intro special deal is on for another day and a quarter regardless. :)

Return to “Soundware”