FREE - Les Paul Custom SG Samples + VST...!!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MaxSynths wrote:OMG! :-o
I want it!! Not the VST, the real thing!!! :D

Beautiful guitar, congratulations! :love:
Kriminal wrote:Image
no can do...but you can watch me play it sat might if you're bored :hihi:

:hihi:

When Reaper scans this guitar and your drum it says the picture is invalid.

What picture? I use Reaper and both of the plugins without any trouble.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Wait... you're the "it's not 32-bit" guy, right... are you by any chance using a non-intel Mac?
(That could explain the problems with the ... "image".)
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:Wait... you're the "it's not 32-bit" guy, right... are you by any chance using a non-intel Mac?
(That could explain the problems with the ... "image".)

Yeah, I"m using Windows XP...

so what do i do?

I hereby officially change my status to: puzzled.

First you complain about no 32-bit Mac version, and now you say you're on XP? :shrug:

Before I can help you, you'll have to give me some more information. I can't bother the KVR crowd with constant 1-question-and-1-reply bumps of this thread.

What I've gathered:
You use WinXP with Reaper 32-bit and you're trying to load the x86 version of one of my plugins, but it complains about some sort of invalid picture.

What I don't know: everything else.

First, please try to download the current version of the x86 package again.
Just to rule out that any download errors might be causing the problem.
Unzip - and then please describe to me exactly what you move where etc. to get the plugin into Reaper.

chokehold wrote:I hereby officially change my status to: puzzled.

First you complain about no 32-bit Mac version, and now you say you're on XP? :shrug:

Before I can help you, you'll have to give me some more information. I can't bother the KVR crowd with constant 1-question-and-1-reply bumps of this thread.

What I've gathered:
You use WinXP with Reaper 32-bit and you're trying to load the x86 version of one of my plugins, but it complains about some sort of invalid picture.

What I don't know: everything else.

First, please try to download the current version of the x86 package again.
Just to rule out that any download errors might be causing the problem.
Unzip - and then please describe to me exactly what you move where etc. to get the plugin into Reaper.

Right now I'm trying to get Reaper to scan it

I can only repeat myself: I can't help you if you don't give me more info.

* have you re-downloaded?
* did you really re-download the x86 (32-bit) file and NOT the x64 one?
* where did you put the files?
* is the "Kriminal-LP-SGC.instruments" folder in the same directory with the .dll file?
* did you enter that plugin path in Reaper's plugin path list?
* have you tried manually re-scanning the directory?

Please, don't let me ask everything but give me some information or I can't help you.

chokehold wrote:I can only repeat myself: I can't help you if you don't give me more info.

* have you re-downloaded?
* did you really re-download the x86 (32-bit) file and NOT the x64 one?
* where did you put the files?
* is the "Kriminal-LP-SGC.instruments" folder in the same directory with the .dll file?
* did you enter that plugin path in Reaper's plugin path list?
* have you tried manually re-scanning the directory?

Please, don't let me ask everything but give me some information or I can't help you.
Yes to the first question

no i haven't downloaded the 86 I'll try that one.

I put the dll and its file next to each other.

Yes to the next question and yes to the next question.

Let me try the 86 download.

Okay it works.

Now to do the same with the drums.

Sorry about that.

So what are you going to make next?

:oops:

Philofhatsandgames wrote:no i haven't downloaded the 86 I'll try that one.
Let me try the 86 download.
A page back in this thread I told you that the x86 download is the 32-bit file.
chokehold wrote:WIN x86 = 32-bit .dll for Windows.
WIN x64 = 64-bit .dll for Windows.
Of course 32-bit Reaper won't find the 64-bit file.

Well, actually it would, but that would mean going into its bridging preferences, and I can't be bothered with explaining that.

Download the 32-bit x86 file and put the .dll file and the .instruments folder (the ENTIRE folder, not just the file inside it) in your plugin path.
DON'T move the .mse file with the .dll file.
LEAVE it in the .instruments folder and move the .instruments folder to your plugin path.

You want your plugin directory to look like this:

/Plugin Path/
............/Kriminal-LP-SGC.dll
............/Kriminal-LP-SGC.instruments
............/Kriminal-LP-SGC.instruments/Kriminal-LP-SGC.mse

Then let Reaper re-scan (if it doesn't on its own) and you should be good to go.

[quote="chokehold"
Of course 32-bit Reaper won't find the 64-bit file.
[/quote]

I, too, am having problems with the plugin. I'm using the 32bit plugin with the 32bit Reaper on a Mac 2.8Ghz Quad Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM running OSX 10.8.4 - although my problem isn't isolated just to Reaper - it seems to happen on every host I try.

NONE of my dials go up to 11!!

What's up with that? I can't get any of them to go past 10 - any advise would be appreciated, as I need to be louder than everyone else. Thanks.

hueynym wrote:NONE of my dials go up to 11!! What's up with that? I can't get any of them to go past 10 - any advise would be appreciated, as I need to be louder than everyone else. Thanks.
I'm terribly sorry, but this was just an Epiphone guitar. Epiphones stop at 10, it's only the "real" Gibsons that will give you the secret 11-mode. If you send me a Gibson to sample, I will gladly implement that special hidden +1 range for you and all others to blast the living hell out of every speaker you can find. Deal? :)

chokehold wrote: If you send me a Gibson to sample, I will gladly implement that special hidden +1 range for you and all others to blast the living hell out of every speaker you can find. Deal? :)
Don't forget to do 8-10 RR Samples on this Gibson so you get the slurs just right:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”