Is Genesis Pro really coming soon?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Genesis CM is a great sounding synth. Buggy, crashy, can only use one instance (on my system) but sounds so good... I would just render to audio when I used it (which I am very reluctant to do usually) but since this was the only work around, I did it. Then I got tired of the crashes and used it less. About twice a year I do a google search for Genesis to see if there are any plans for an update. So far, dead silence, until now. Is this for real?

Beware, you only see screenshots of the synth the last few seconds of the video..

http://genesisvst.com/

Genesis CM is like a free Sylenth1. It sounds that good and it's made with synthedit. I would happily pay for a Pro version minus the issues I have with the CM version. Hopefully this pro version is not made with synthedit? No idea.. And if it is, hopefully it will play nicer in my DAW.. Really looking forward to more news about this.

Here is a video of Genesis CM sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTnYUj1Oak
Play it by ear

That is hilarious.

Gensis is a good freeware synth, hopefully the Pro version will not cost as much as Sylenth1

This has to the most extravagant softsynth related advertisement in history, :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lFozsY2VMY

We could just email Ozcan. But I doubt he's going to finish it. That video is hilarious.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Will it be VST 32 bit only or all platforms?

I just realized that "coming soon" was in June 2012. F*^#
Play it by ear

He blew his whole budget on the trailer.

awol9000 wrote:He blew his whole budget on the trailer.
Lol
Play it by ear

If the sounds from the video were all made on Genesis Pro, I would consider purchasing it (if reasonably priced of course). It wouldn't surprise me since Genesis CM is very powerful as-is.

pheeleep wrote:I just realized that "coming soon" was in June 2012. F*^#
Emailed Ummet Ozcan a few times about doing factory patches and beta testing (BTW, prior to the coming soon in 2012 there was a coming soon in 2011 -.-). He never replied to any of my FB posts or emails, so I've written it off as vapor...
Eternitysound VST Banks

bah, get a virus instead :hihi: i mean he REALLY uses it a lot in his tracks...

I remember seeing a couple of photos of him actually using the Pro version so I don't think it was really vaporwave...maybe he hasn't got the time to finish it, or couldn't come up with a viable way to sell it. Who knows...pity though, it looked really impressive.

mridlen wrote:If the sounds from the video were all made on Genesis Pro, I would consider purchasing it (if reasonably priced of course). It wouldn't surprise me since Genesis CM is very powerful as-is.
Yes, Genesis CM is very nice, comes also with many usable patches :tu:

Hello All,

Just registered in to inform that he's working on the Genesis Pro.
It's definitely not "vapor". The product is almost as good as done, but there is still some little things here and there that he needs to finish. Those little things combined takes some time. Next to that we are working hard on a viable way to sell it.

As you know Ummet is busy most of his time with producing/bookings and he's doing very well at the moment. In the past years his focus was more on his producing/bookings then Genesis, that's why it's not released yet.

However I can tell you that he will try to put his focus more on the Genesis in the upcoming months.

And yes...it's really powerful !!

Best Regards,

rdI
[/u]

Return to “Instruments”