Just lost all my Jam Points at IK Custom Shop (SOLVED)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Yes, I did contact IK Tech Support, but just wanted to ask have you noticed anything weird/errors at Custom Shop? I tried to buy me 40 credits, but all I got was this "Transaction Failed something something... (error 205)" and it cost me all my Jam Points (10 €)! Guess do I wanna try again? :(

This was the first time I've had any problems with purchasing credits. I was about to buy that Fulltone OCD and Dr. Z Maz 18 but I guess I just have to stay connected via CS and enjoy that 2-day demo and wait 3 days to get answer from their support. :bang:

Lord have mercy... I have really bad thoughts right now what comes to CS. :evil:
Last edited by J4R1O on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

I've had a similar issue and IK was great... took care of me. They are very customer focused imho
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:I've had a similar issue and IK was great... took care of me. They are very customer focused imho
I've had another issue and IK was not so great... took not care of me. They are not very customer focused imho.

:D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Got my Jam Points back, so I think I'm gonna try one more time...
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

murnau wrote:
Integratron wrote:I've had a similar issue and IK was great... took care of me. They are very customer focused imho
I've had another issue and IK was not so great... took not care of me. They are not very customer focused imho.

So what happened?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

So what happened?
i'm a ex-customer now. :)

ps. i dont debate about in public anymore. i only drop in everytime i see a fanboy-like response.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Sometimes I feel I'm the only person that uses their Custom Shop.
Obviously this isn't true, but for newbie readers it would appear so.
I've only ever had 1 problem, when I was sent a wrong license, and it was solved within 1hr.
For me their system works. No idea what I'm doing wrong, but whatever I've bought has been here and working as soon as I got back to my DAW (like moments).
Maybe others without a gripe could reply.
Steve

The Custom Shop could be a great thing if the licenses that are bought within (Custom Shop) were resalable...

When they found a (reasonable priced) solution for this, they will get me as a new customer!

Nobody has ever complained about their products - they offer great plugins; it's their license policy that prevents me from buying.

murnau wrote:
So what happened?
i'm a ex-customer now. :)

ps. i dont debate about in public anymore. i only drop in everytime i see a fanboy-like response.
Whatever.

murnau wrote:

Here we go again. :roll:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

bradleyfilms wrote:Sometimes I feel I'm the only person that uses their Custom Shop.
Obviously this isn't true, but for newbie readers it would appear so.
I've only ever had 1 problem, when I was sent a wrong license, and it was solved within 1hr.
For me their system works. No idea what I'm doing wrong, but whatever I've bought has been here and working as soon as I got back to my DAW (like moments).
Maybe others without a gripe could reply.
Steve
I, too, have had a seamless experience. And I've been using the CustomShop since it was implemented in Amplitube a few years ago.

Personally, I think the Custom Shop is brilliant and I really like it. I really don't understand why anyone would have an issue with being able to test drive a model for free?? 8)

Integratron wrote:Personally, I think the Custom Shop is brilliant and I really like it. I really don't understand why anyone would have an issue with being able to test drive a model for free?? 8)
I've used the Amplitube CS to purchase a few things, and that was fine, worked well, still working.

People's issues with Custom Shop seem to come down to two things...

1: Having to purchase a credit pack that's larger than what you want to purchase. The leftover credits are useless until you buy more, so IK is holding on to your money for you.

2: Custom Shop purchases are not transferable. This seems to be a bigger problem for the T-racks Custom Shop, than Amplitube.

My experience has been that IK does listen to it's customers (dongles, and the original British Channel interface), so either of these may change in the future, but they move at a snails pace sometimes.

I still consider myself an IK fan, but I'm holding off on a couple of T-Racks purchases right now.

IK threads, never a dull moment :hihi:

@OP: I'd pissed if it happened (who wouldn't), but I have a feeling that it will all be worked out in the end.

murnau wrote:ps. i dont debate about in public anymore. i only drop in everytime i see a fanboy-like response.
translation : "i havent stopped going on and on and on about it at the drop of a f**king hat, and am looking for any opportunity to mess up someone else's thread in order to continue my petty little vendetta"
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”