GVST Updates

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
LeVzi
KVRAF
1899 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 am

Was quite excited to see these updates for 64bit, but I cannot download from the site, anyone else unable to get the 64bit package ?

Are they reliable too ? Looking forward to using them again tbh.
Forward ever, Backward never

Gone soft
KVRian
910 posts since 3 Oct, 2011

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 am

LeVzi wrote:Was quite excited to see these updates for 64bit, but I cannot download from the site, anyone else unable to get the 64bit package ?
At first attempt yesterday I couldn't download them either and just got a "Internal server error" message, second attempt around a minute or so later worked out just fine. Downloading the 32-bit package went completely smooth though. I'd say just keep trying and e-mail them if repeated attempts get you nowhere.

SuperFly76
KVRAF
1853 posts since 21 Sep, 2004 from Musician, Recording Engineer, Producer

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:12 pm

I just tried it right now and both 32 bit and 64 bit packages downloaded just fine. I'm glad I came across this thread. I had no idea that they had been updated for 64 bit hosts. Glad to have these back in my plugin folder.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

planetearth
KVRian
1488 posts since 10 Jul, 2006 from Tampa

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:28 pm

SuperFly76 wrote:I just tried it right now and both 32 bit and 64 bit packages downloaded just fine. I'm glad I came across this thread. I had no idea that they had been updated for 64 bit hosts. Glad to have these back in my plugin folder.
These are pretty good, low-CPU plug-ins that do what they're supposed to do with a minimum of fuss. I downloaded them with no problems, and I'm going to start using the newer versions tonight.

Glad to see Graham is still updating these. And I hope everyone saw the PayPal "donate" option. :wink:
Listen to some of my stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife.

adl
KVRian
1093 posts since 26 Jun, 2005

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:09 pm

GStereo in the beta section is my secret weapon for widening tracks while keeping all bass centered. If you haven't now, try that little gem. :tu:
proud to produce warezless!
Like Techhouse? Listen to my tracks here:
https://www.facebook.com/mister.adl

Return to “Effects”