So the Propellerhead's forum is down. Post in here if you normally post there.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote Parsec 2 Reason 12

I'm Heater from the Propellerhead's forum and I notice it's down. Scared of hackers.

Are you guys meeting somewhere else. Are you prepared to just wait until it comes back?

Ok.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum-info/

Propellerhead Forums

Dear forum user,

In recent attacks on vBulletin.com, MacRumors.com and other sites using the vBulletin forum software that we have used on propellerheads.se, hackers have been able to break the security of vBulletin. While there is no indication that propellerheads.se has been affected, we are forced to take action to preserve the privacy of our users.

In the light of these events, we have decided to take down the Propellerhead forums and right now it's unclear when and how we will bring them back.

As usual, you can find us and other Reason users on our social media channels. Join us there while we are looking into this problem.

woohoo cat pics and the never ending why wont reason work with VST posts.

woohoo!!!!

MachineClaw wrote:woohoo cat pics and the never ending why wont reason work with VST posts.

woohoo!!!!
I lol'd cuz it's true :)

Maybe take this opportunity to take a break and either go outside or make some music?

8)

you wanted it so dearly:

:hihi:

"It dreamed itself along"

cyberheater wrote:I'm Heater from the Propellerhead's forum and I notice it's down. Scared of hackers.

Are you guys meeting somewhere else. Are you prepared to just wait until it comes back?
Some are hanging out on the Reasonistas FB page and the Rack Extensionists FB group. I'm sure some will also lurk around here as usual.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Also, Noel G posted this on the Reasonistas page:
@McDSP_PlugIns: Hey @PropellerheadSW users, we want your help! If u want to be part of a super special beta team...email us at support@mcdsp.com with your @PropellerheadSW account username! Special prizes for those who submit feedback!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Oh so now KVR has become a haven for you guys now eh? Why not Gearsluts? :lol:

I jest of course, lets hope your forums get back up and running soon!
:borg:

Flying cats! oh my! that's really too funny!

I think it's odd and funny that the Props have shutdown their forums as a preventative measure just incase someone might actually try and maybe hit them.

instead of deleting and paying attention to all the spam that has been posted in their forums for the past 2 weeks. way to be on top of things!

Puppeteer anyone? - Larry Niven reference, books - those things with pages and words. yeah way to intellectual I know. carry on!

LOVE the cat pics! LOL.

MachineClaw wrote:Flying cats! oh my! that's really too funny!

I think it's odd and funny that the Props have shutdown their forums as a preventative measure just incase someone might actually try and maybe hit them.

instead of deleting and paying attention to all the spam that has been posted in their forums for the past 2 weeks. way to be on top of things!

Puppeteer anyone? - Larry Niven reference, books - those things with pages and words. yeah way to intellectual I know. carry on!

LOVE the cat pics! LOL.
Yeah, but the Props don't write the vBulletin software behind their forums. If security exploits have been discovered in their build of the forum backend that haven't been fixed yet, I can see why they'd rather take it down until they can upgrade the server software or apply whatever security hotfixes might be needed.

mellotronaut wrote:you wanted it so dearly:
There's something extremely not funny about those pictures.

I agree, not funny at all.
Ilk

I think its amusing.

Its not like the guy killed the cat to make that. It was his pet and well..when the cat passed away he thought it would be a way to pay tribute to the cat by making him fly in the afterlife.
:borg:

EnochLight wrote:Also, Noel G posted this on the Reasonistas page:
@McDSP_PlugIns: Hey @PropellerheadSW users, we want your help! If u want to be part of a super special beta team...email us at support@mcdsp.com with your @PropellerheadSW account username! Special prizes for those who submit feedback!
Yeah, McDSP had hinted about Rack Extensions a while back. Very cool to see them nearing release. :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”