Remember to pick up your NEXT free Xpansion in the IK groupbuy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

Just a heads up as it seems IK doesn't send out E-mails when the target has been met, and that it can be easy to miss otherwise:

EDIT: Two freebies are now ready for those who have entered into the groupbuy
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xtgb/

When logged into your IK account: in the User Area, go to Promotions and you will find the freebies ready for you there :)

As 10% of the takings go to the Philippines Red Cross, means that €600 has been raised for that good cause too :tu:
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hehe everytime I see them do another group by I am always like YAY I can pick up few bits...then I go thru and realize..oh...wait..I already own them all...hahaha

Already more than hundred new users have committed in the group buy, means that there very well could be another freebie to look forward to soon too :)

Definitely have more FREEBIES on the way with the way this is going!
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Only 8 users left now to reach the third freebie

Buy BUY BUY :D

ObiK wrote:Definitely have more FREEBIES on the way with the way this is going!
Is there a chance there will be an extension toward yet another '4th' freebie?
(Because I am considering buying another now and if an extension is play I'll buy another on top of that).

{15 for the price of three is too good to pass on}
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

If the 1000 target is met, means you will get 3 free packs in addition to the 1 you bought

So in total you will get 4 packs for 15 dollars if 1000 or more participate.

As it is only 7 days until the deadline, I don't think it is time for another 500 to sign up to reach a possible 1500 though, and a fifth freebie.

As usual excellent group buy from IK.

Numanoid wrote:If the 1000 target is met, means you will get 3 free packs in addition to the 1 you bought

So in total you will get 4 packs for 15 dollars if 1000 or more participate.

As it is only 7 days until the deadline, I don't think it is time for another 500 to sign up to reach a possible 1500 though, and a fifth freebie.
Yeah, but in a previous group buy, they extended the days too. That's what I'm asking and hoping for here. All I have left in their sets are the percussion loop Xpansion Tanks. And while I don't need them so much, it would be nice to fall on a deal that completes the libraries for $45.00.
It would just be annoying to buy three and get 12, knowing there's only another three to get...
;) {that's my SAS talking} ;)
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

BBFG# wrote:it would be nice to fall on a deal that completes the libraries for $45.00.
It would just be annoying to buy three and get 12, knowing there's only another three to get...
If you wanted all the packs, I would have thought you had jumped on the Total Studio sale that just was held, didn't that include them all in addition to Total Instrument package and lots of FX too ?

I'm not keen on loops, guitar, or drums, so the only thing still left that is interesting for me to get would be either the piano or string collection, even though I have enough piano/strings as is.

YAY!

Now only 499 users to reach 1500 :D

Numanoid wrote:
BBFG# wrote:it would be nice to fall on a deal that completes the libraries for $45.00.
If you wanted all the packs, I would have thought you had jumped on the Total Studio sale that just was held, didn't that include them all in addition to Total Instrument package and lots of FX too ?

I'm not keen on loops, guitar, or drums, so the only thing still left that is interesting for me to get would be either the piano or string collection, even though I have enough piano/strings as is.
I did, but I jumped on it for the T-RackS Deluxe which still made it a no-brainer deal. I already bought a discounted 'Gold Bundle' from eSoundz (17 libraries) awhile ago. And the TS3 does give you the the 15 SampleTank expansions (which means I have two sets of them now). So while I normally don't do the loops either, I have experimented with the ones in the SampleTank Expansions and like them well enough. So jumping on this Group Buy for the XpansionTanks seemed worth it. Probably can stop at getting five of the sets for the half of one deal though. But I'm still considering two more just to complete the package.

You folks who have some experience could you give me some suggestions.
Looking at the multi-sampled collection, I have Acoustic Guitar, Hip Hop, Omni Synth, Symphony Strings, Vocals and World. Which of the remaining collections are the most interesting, best bang for the buck, etc...

bigcat1969 wrote:You folks who have some experience could you give me some suggestions.
Looking at the multi-sampled collection, I have Acoustic Guitar, Hip Hop, Omni Synth, Symphony Strings, Vocals and World. Which of the remaining collections are the most interesting, best bang for the buck, etc...
Really depends on your tastes and styles.
Symphony Strings II and Cinematik are a couple of my favorites not already in your current sets. I have a love-hate with the Electric Guitars where I like them one day and hate them the next. But my go-to set, you already have, so that's the best I can offer.

(The other sets I use come from Sonic Reality-eSoundz).

Thanks for the suggestion I went with Cinematik as it looks quite interesting.

Return to “Instruments”