Memento - 100 presets for Ultra Analog *released*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ultra Analog VA-2 Ultra Analog VA-3 - Memento

Memento for AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 is out!
Aimed at bringing that (mainly 80s) retro sound into your productions, this brand new bank covers a lot of territory.

Ultra Analog - Memento

You'll find arps, pads, basses, leads, keys, plucks, chiptune sounds, atmospheric soundscapes, sound effects and more for a total of 100 presets.
Memento can be purchased at the special intro price of 9.90 euros until December 31.
If you are an existing customer or subscriber to the newsletter, check your inbox for an even better discount.

A free demo bank (12 patches) can be download from the product page.

Here's the official demo track.
Feel free to comment/like/follow.

Thank you!

http://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/memento-01

http://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/memento-02
Last edited by Ghostwave on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Here is a direct link to subscribe to the newsletter.
All info is kept confidential.
Ghostwave Audio Newsletter

Announcing a soundset?! Um, are you Ingo's sibling by any chance? :D

Anyway, some nice, nostalgic sounds in there :) Especially the muted ones.
The melody sounds a bit like Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill...

Its definitely normal for sound designers to advertise up coming banks here fluffy :)

This sounds authentically retro btw!

fluffy_little_something wrote:Announcing a soundset?
+1 It would be good if a separate sub-forum could be opened for soundsets like has been discussed earlier.

Well that I certainly agree with, it would be great to have a dedicated preset forum. Cool!

It was not meant as an offense, I just never noticed before. It just seemed a bit exaggerated as there are zillions of soundsets out there already, some people seem to launch them directly on the market place forum.
When U-he, Tal etc. announce new synths, that makes perfect sense here I suppose.

Anyway, which songs, if any, do people use when making typical 80's sounds? 80's synth sounds were quite varied, depending on the genre. Most seem to be Pop, few specialized ones such as Fusion. It might make sense to make an RnB soundset, given the weight of that music.
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fluffy_little_something wrote:It was not meant as an offense, I just never noticed before. It just seemed a bit exaggerated as there are zillions of soundsets out there already
And concealed promotions like "guess the synth"

I see many post their announcements in three subforums: the dedicated forum of the developer, the market place, and also the instrument forum :help:
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ah, yes, guess the synth I have seen, too :D

fluffy_little_something wrote:Ah, yes, guess the synth I have seen, too :D
No easier way to get free bumps ;)

Thanks for all the bumps!
I don't think this thread needs another one but the only reasons I posted about this upcoming bank are:
- to give the chance to people to save a little more by subscribing to the newsletter.
- because I'm glad I'm finally done with this demo track!
Composition was rather smooth but running 16 or 17 simultaneous instances of UA was impossible on my ancient Core2Duo. I had to freeze most of the tracks and if I opened one instance too many, UA would take Cubase down!

Anyway, once the bank is released, I'll leave this thread alone. It's more for future reference as threads in the market place disappear after a couple of months.

Regarding pricing, I've made up my mind:
Intro price (until December 31) will be 9.90 euros.
For existing customers and subscribers to the newsletter: 8.90 euros.
Regular price will be 11.90 euros.

Very well priced as always :tu:

[Irony]

Don't forget to apologize before you offer a new sound bank at KVR... :lol:

[/Irony]

Without irony, I'd post it in the Market Place sub-forum... :wink:

Tricky-Loops wrote:I'd post it in the Market Place sub-forum... :wink:
I'm about to do that as the bank is out. :)

Great work, the audio demo sounds so awesome! I've tried subscribing to your newsletter about a week ago and never received a confirmation link email from MailChimp. I tried again a couple of hours ago and still nothing. I've checked my SPAM folder too.
Robert Len Stallard
True to the music...

www.RLSguitar.com
KVR Seller/Buyer Feedback

Return to “Instruments”