15 FREE patches of the new Soundbank for Diversion - miksamu

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LuSH-101

New soundset of 100 patches for the exciting software synthesizer called Diversion by Dimtry Sches. This soundset contains wide variety of sounds for use in any genre of professional electronic music production, like chill, ambient, dubstep, house, dance, trance, progressive and even film scoring. Every patch has modulation wheel assigned and almost all of them are velocity and/or aftertouch sensitive too.
The demonstration shows only single programs, without external audio effects.

https://soundcloud.com/miksamusic/sound ... miksamusic

Download 15 free patches from my official facebook page!

Hi, quick question, do you use pitchbend and modulation wheel on if not all most of your patches (same with the Spire's bank).
thanks,
rsp

(my fb account (company page) doesn't allow me to like as a regular account so I couldn't download the free patches to see for myself)
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hi, quick question, do you use pitchbend and modulation wheel on if not all most of your patches (same with the Spire's bank).
miksa wrote:Every patch has modulation wheel assigned and almost all of them are velocity and/or aftertouch sensitive too.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

thanks for that,
I actually saw that not sure why I did include modulation in the question.

and pitchbend?

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hi, quick question, do you use pitchbend and modulation wheel on if not all most of your patches (same with the Spire's bank).
thanks,
rsp

(my fb account (company page) doesn't allow me to like as a regular account so I couldn't download the free patches to see for myself)
Hi

I apologize for the slow answer. In the demo I used pitchbend modulation at 6:00 (ATMO Lost preset). Every patch has the modulation wheel assigned to several parameters. Or what was your question?
I'll send you the free patches ;)

Best Wishes,

Miksa

Thanks got it,
the free bank answered the question.
Yes you do use pitchbend on your patches.... Not everyone does, which surprises the hell out of me.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Soundware”