Rob Papen Blue II ???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Blue 3

Wonder if Blue II is still coming today..?

ranger3 wrote:Wonder if Blue II is still coming today..?
on his facebook page rob mentions that they couldn't finish preset making, so the new estimated release date is next thursday.
cheers

That's right, Jon just confirmed that it won't be out today in the Rob Papen forum as well.
28th of February no, we just had to finish some things with the presets & manual, but we are planning for next week.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Can't wait for this.

aMUSEd wrote:Can't wait for this.
Likewise. Rob gave me a runthrough at NAMM; it's one of the few software synths in the last couple years that's really grabbed me.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Blue2 and Dune2 are a couple of sequels I'm very keen to check out.

ew wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Can't wait for this.
Likewise. Rob gave me a runthrough at NAMM; it's one of the few software synths in the last couple years that's really grabbed me.

ew
I was really surprised that NAMM didn't generate more attention to Blue 2.

db3 wrote:Blue2 and Dune2 are a couple of sequels I'm very keen to check out.
Me too.

http://www.robpapen.com/blue2.html

Rob Papen's Blue 2 will be released Monday, March 10th :party:

Sadly only for Mac 10.6 and above! :dog: :?
But I think the new Blue II will not be much different from Blue I, it's just a game of marketing made by the developers to get the attention of the people, to get stagnating sales going on. It's a "game" practiced by many developers nowadays, as they see "new" needs of users of new OS. :phones:

They made one important thing what i wait based what i heared. btw i hope is also available form resellers.

So looking forward to this. Do we know what the upgrade price will be yet?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

In the video I believe Rob said $49.

UncleAge wrote:In the video I believe Rob said $49.
Oh, yeah, that's right. I recall that now. Nice price. :D
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Delfinoverde wrote:Sadly only for Mac 10.6 and above! :dog: :?
But I think the new Blue II will not be much different from Blue I, it's just a game of marketing made by the developers to get the attention of the people, to get stagnating sales going on. It's a "game" practiced by many developers nowadays, as they see "new" needs of users of new OS. :phones:
I don't know if that's quite fair. The fm matrix is fully assignable now which is quite a change. And did you notice that all the oscillators have the functions of the first two now (ex. pwm). Then all the new sample sources, new effects, the morph square, new browser etc. Not a bad update featurewise I think.

It's released. Would be good to change the topic name...

Return to “Instruments”