Having th idea to buy Sonivox Puls. Who know something about it.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pulse - Advanced Production Instrument

So as the headline says,

does not look so bad this plugin.

Any meanings about it, experiences?

Would like to buy it here:

http://www.jrrshop.com/sonivox-pulse-ad ... ad-license

Do they have demos of theire plugins at all at Sonivox?

Or are there better choices for that price??

Thanks
classic

Bad idea. I wouldn't do it, so far I've only heard bad things about it and this damn thing seems to be pretty buggy...

Better try Vocalizer for some strange harmonies or Wobble if you're a dubstep fan...

Actually works pretty good on my system. Not buggy at all. I'm kinda sorry Sonivox dropped this one. It's a pretty capable plug.

Not very happy with Pulse

It's like a 6GB brick on my HDD, I thought that even though I wouldn't be using Pulse that much, at least I could utilze the wav samples in some other sampler, but no, the wav's of Sonivox are copy protected somehow to avoid that :help:

As an FL Studio user, I have come to realize that FPC already included in FL11 does things better than Pulse, so Pulse has been $29 down the drain for me :dog:

Well.
Would like to have a drum vst in this stile of in the stile of Impact out of Studio On.
Any ideas or alternatives?

Depends a bit on what DAW you are using, as many of them come with such a tool in built already.

In Cubase, you got Groove Agent, and FL Studio got FPC for example

I thought it was junk and I bought it at $10. UI stinks and no metronome for standalone use...

classic wrote:Well.
Would like to have a drum vst in this stile of in the stile of Impact out of Studio On.
Any ideas or alternatives?
Poise (windows)

if its anything like Wobble..pass on

there is a reason why their stuff don't have demoes
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

It installs the Pace TPK Drivers virus and it's buggy as hell. I'm sorry I ever purchased Pulse.......I'd never do it again...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Total garbage. Bought it on a whim for $10 - it's not worth $1.
I have a Korg Pad Kontrol and was hoping to use Pulse with it. Not happening - unintuitive layout and everything is more complex to do in Pulse than it has to be. There is nothing at all redeeming about Pulse and it has made me never want to buy a Sonivox plugin ever again. Uninspired sounds and using it is so useless, I end up using something else every single time.

Mike

wobble is terrible ..you can't alter the Oscillator, its all based on some Comb-filter sounding OSc
the Gui with the step is an awesome idea
but holy crap does it sound bad..everything sounds like a flanger

lol and get this you can't choose what Filter u want, without changing the OSC

stay away from their stuff, no demoes so u have to buy to try..and with almost no user vids on youtube u now know why

There is another sale now for Pulse and other Sonivox plugs for $20

But the thing is that Sonivox sell v1.0 of many of these plugs at this price, but to get the latest version (v1.2 or something like that), one has to shell out $100 extra "to upgrade" :o

Numanoid wrote:There is another sale now for Pulse and other Sonivox plugs for $20

But the thing is that Sonivox sell v1.0 of many of these plugs at this price, but to get the latest version (v1.2 or something like that), one has to shell out $100 extra "to upgrade" :o

Its on sale because its crap and they know it now.

dont buy them they are absolute caca

Return to “Instruments”