Cellspace vol.2 for Synplant - released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synplant - Cellspace vol. 1 Synplant - Cellspace vol. 2

Hi guys,

My new bank for Synplant, Cellspace vol.2 is out!

Just like vol.1, this set is designed for ambient/electronica and contains 64 fresh presets.
Head to the product page for more info and don't forget to grab the free demo bank containing 8 presets.

Here is the audio demo:

https://soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio/s ... cellspace2

If you have any feedback to give or any comments to make, I'm all ears.
Thanks for your support.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Kind reminder that my new bank is out.
This has been the most successful launch in Ghostwave Audio's existence.
BIG thanks to everyone who got this set. :hug:

one of the best for synplant so far! awesome stuff vincent! love your work!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

From what I hear in the demo track, sounds are really top-quality. Love the arp in the beginning and the lead sound that comes in around 3ish, bass is superb. Excellent demo track too, not usual trance/dance track that gets released with every other soundset these days.

Congratulations and best wishes.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

murnau wrote:one of the best for synplant so far! awesome stuff vincent! love your work!
Thanks a lot! Even after making 192 presets for Synplant, that little synth still surprises me.
satYatunes wrote:From what I hear in the demo track, sounds are really top-quality. Love the arp in the beginning and the lead sound that comes in around 3ish, bass is superb. Excellent demo track too, not usual trance/dance track that gets released with every other soundset these days.

Congratulations and best wishes.
Many thanks to you too, Satya. Making a clean bass sound with Synplant was no easy task but I'm very happy with the result.
Regarding the sound with the rising pitch at 3ish, it makes me think of a choir of creatures from outer space and I must have played with this one for 30 minutes straight after I made it. :hihi:

For those who have bought the bank or tried the free presets, which are your favourites?

Magnus Lidström via email wrote:Top notch stuff as always. I appreciate how the mod wheel works so well on all patches. Must have been a lot of work.
My favorites are probably the FEZ patches (big Disasterpeace fan myself), MA Trope and PL Legio, SY Arod and Opport. Actually, all the PL and SY patches are awesome.
I am humbled once again (and Magnus, if you read this, I hope you don't mind the quote)

Just a little reminder that if you were an existing customer before the release of Cellspace vol.2, the 25% coupon code you received is only valid for another 4 days.

One last bump.

As another change coming with the new website, Cellspace vol.2 is now part of the Synplant bundle.
That's a total of 192 presets for a very nice price.

http://www.ghostwaveaudio.com/bundles.php

Return to “Soundware”