Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
antithesist
KVRian

1396 posts since 8 Feb, 2012

Postby antithesist; Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

Thanks, I understand most of the pace/ilok ins-and-outs.

We have over a hundred licenses/assets/activations here, spread across a couple accounts.

Some forward-thinking companies, like Eventide for example, provide more than one activation per license.

It seems XILS are just one activation for old and new, though the new licenses allow computer authorization.

I have XILS 3/4 with the old ilok licenses.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories
Lotuzia
KVRAF

9592 posts since 19 Feb, 2004, from Paris

Postby Lotuzia; Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:29 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

To end 2014 nicely, here's a superb ( weighting my words ) audio track entirely made with the Xils 4 by Paul Barret

Xils 4 and the Machine That goes Blip

Paul Barret : He arranged, composed or played many U2 songs, but also worked with a lot of other worldwide famous Artists (Marvin Gaye, Bod Dylan, Stevie Wonder to name but a few)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there
Numanoid
KVRAF

25907 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:11 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

XILS 3 v2 Beat is shipping with issue no 111

I guess it is just like the CM version, or hopefully got something extra? :pray:

Krakatau
KVRAF

5431 posts since 24 May, 2002, from Bobo-dioulasso\BF__Geneva/CH

Postby Krakatau; Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

i’ve got a request :

- Do you have a email address for technical support that handle attached files because i have an issue with an iLok licence (a valid one !) that Xils 4 doesn’t recognize ?

:help:
XILS-lab
KVRist

43 posts since 31 May, 2009, from Grenoble, France

Postby XILS-lab; Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

Krakatau wrote:i’ve got a request :

- Do you have a email address for technical support that handle attached files because i have an issue with an iLok licence (a valid one !) that Xils 4 doesn’t recognize ?

:help:

Just use https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Contact-Us.html
This will open a support ticket and we will answer you. You will be able to attach your file

Best regards
Xavier
Xavier OUDIN
XILS-lab

www.xils-lab.com
Examigan
KVRAF

4450 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

Yes...the last post was from 3 years ago, but I am new to XILS 4 and have been learning it over the past couple weeks. I love its sound, and am getting used to all the connections that are possible with it. It is a lot of fun to use once you familiarize yourself with everything that's on the three panels. :)
Niowiad
KVRist

147 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 pm Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

I've been demoing it for the last couple months (possibly more than that) and it's truly an amazing tool for effects sound design and experimentation. I'll have to buy it sooner or later.
I also always use external sequencers, but that 256 emulation it's a different thing and fun to use :)

One thing I didn't understand... as the manual shows, it should be able to process incoming audio but the demo does not provide input pins, just output. Curious to see if the full version is a single plugin with the input pins or two separate plugins, as seen on other synths providing the additional "FX version" with audio signal inputs.
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29436 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:01 pm Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

Yes it comes with a separate fx version
Niowiad
KVRist

147 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:14 am Re: Xils 4 The Modular Analog Synthesizer [ 3 Panel view + Soft Ilok Protection available ]

Thank you :phones:
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments