UVI.net releases Vintage Vault and...

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vintage Vault

Ok guys, for people outside of the U.S, you need to go through Musician's Friends and use a ship to: "United State"
but as this is a downloadable version, it will works fine.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/software ... nth-legacy

To what I've hear the issue is related to taxes handling at MF which don't handle yet non U.S.
I'm afraid UVI cannot do anything about this.

Sorry about the trouble.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Now got the serial, registered it and have downloaded the 4,1GB instrument

The UVI Workstation get updated so quickly that it is an old one (2.5.3) that is in fact included in the download :hihi:

I didn't install Synth Legacy, I just unpacked the rar with the ufs, and put the ufs in my folder with my other UVI instruments. Then i authorized my PC in the iLok manager and fired it up, all working perfectly :tu:

Now I will explore, the first Andromeda patches I scroll through sounds delicously fat :love:

ok i had said i move on and this was my last try and i´m down with it , and thats definetly completly dissapointing !

i can not even add to card it anymore , the musiciansfriend website is overloaded with java and many more

i see also they don´t needs the money from europeans !

i also think twice the next time before i buy any uvi based librarys again , this will definetly be remembered bymyselves !

good luck

DrumAddict wrote:ok i had said i move on and this was my last try and i´m down with it , and thats definetly completly dissapointing !

i can not even add to card it anymore , the musiciansfriend website is overloaded with java and many more

i see also they don´t needs the money from europeans !

i also think twice the next time before i buy any uvi based librarys again , this will definetly be remembered bymyselves !

good luck
Sorry about your trouble.
Unfortunately this is a Guitar Center exclusive product so I'm afraid I cannot do anything to ease your order.

FWIW, other UVI products can be bought easily on uvi.net and the website works fine all over the world :)
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

otristan wrote: FWIW, other UVI products can be bought easily on uvi.net and the website works fine all over the world :)
i know this i have buy many uvi based products before , but in the future i don´t know if i will again , as i mentioned before , i don´t forget fast and luckily other developer are happy when they can get some money :hihi:

DrumAddict wrote:i know this i have buy many uvi based products before , but in the future i don´t know if i will again , as i mentioned before , i don´t forget fast and luckily other developer are happy when they can get some money :hihi:
You can't blame UVI here. If you still can't manage to order this is due to restrictions at MF and GS

DrumAddict wrote: i know this i have buy many uvi based products before , but in the future i don´t know if i will again , as i mentioned before , i don´t forget fast and luckily other developer are happy when they can get some money :hihi:
Hm, you know the difference between the developer and the retailer? It's not UVI's fault, and from what I can see, their reaction time and customer service in this forum was pretty good, no? :shrug:

Working my way through the previews, there are many useable sounds, but I'm particularly impressed by the patches based on Kawai K5000 and Yamaha AN1x so far :tu:

The arp function is a bit too simple though, only one pattern, but better than no arp....
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:Thanks for following it up Otristan :tu:

I have now been able to order Synth Legacy :hyper:

Now looking forward to getting the download instructions from MF
Could you please tell, how you made it work for a non US country ?
I tried everything (PayPal, Credit card), but every try failed. Did you use an US address ?

Ginsonic wrote:Could you please tell, how you made it work for a non US country ?
I tried everything (PayPal, Credit card), but every try failed. Did you use an US address ?
I had the same problem yesterday and this morning, but in the afternoon today the country restrictions looked to have been lifted at MF. I placed the item in my basket and checked out with Paypal. I put my address as Norway, so didn't cheat there.

EDIT: already answered

Thanks for your answers ! Unfortunately it does not work for me (just tried again). The system only accepts shipping to the USA, when selecting any other country (tried Norway too), the "add to cart" button is not selectable. I tried with and without account (login)....

Numanoid wrote:Working my way through the previews, there are many useable sounds, but I'm particularly impressed by the patches based on Kawai K5000 and Yamaha AN1x so far :tu:

The arp function is a bit too simple though, only one pattern, but better than no arp....
You do know that you can disable it, and then activate the one in UVIWorkstation (third icon on the right of the plugin along to preset name) which is very customisable ?
Last edited by otristan on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

Ginsonic wrote:Thanks for your answers ! Unfortunately it does not work for me (just tried again). The system only accepts shipping to the USA, when selecting any other country (tried Norway too), the "add to cart" button is not selectable. I tried with and without account (login)....
You need to proceed your payment while using the USA store.
As this is a download only product on Musician's Friend, this is not a big deal though.
You can still use a foreign address while being in the US store.

hope this helps.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

otristan wrote: You need to proceed your payment while using the USA store.
As this is a download only product on Musician's Friend, this is not a big deal though.
You can still use a foreign address while being in the US store.

hope this helps.
Thanks Olivier, but I tried this many times too. When order process finishes, ANY payment (PayPal, credit card) is rejected with strange error messages like e.g. a missing email address (although visible below), a missing credit card authorization code (although entered correctly).
MF customer support only answered, that this item can not be shipped to Austria :roll:
Giving up now (sigh)...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”