FL Studio 11.1 64bit is now available :)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Now? The news is from 11-07-2014. :lol:
Last edited by valerian_777 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I didn't know they had released it in a non-beta version. Thanks for sharing! Nice that they even have an update so that the whole thing doesn't need to be re-downloaded.

Some things may not work properly.
fyi................................................

I got the mail today so now it is atleast official valerian_777 ;)

osiris wrote:Some things may not work properly.
fyi................................................
Like what Osiris?
Have you tried this version?

FL Studio works perfect here (Win7 x64) - it worked already with the latest beta very well.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

FL works perfectly. GrossBeat doesn't.........

osiris wrote:FL works perfectly. GrossBeat doesn't.........
It's an optional Plugin which isn't part of any FL Studio version. Why you bring it up in this topic?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I have a folder called 'plugins' in which I have 2 subfolders, called '32-bit' and '64-bit'.

The annoying part is that I can't see which plugins are 32-bit and which are 64-bit, in FL Studio. So I have to load a plugin and then watch the info in the wrapper (or what's it called) to see if I loaded the 32 or 64-bit version.

But @ imageline they already told my that FL Studio 12 will be able to recognize if a plugin is 32 or 64-bit.

Until then I still use FL Studio 32-bit.

FL CAN tell the 32 and 64 plugs apart. It lists both, once you scan and select them. The 64 is marked as such.

Kevin Deas wrote:FL CAN tell the 32 and 64 plugs apart. It lists both, once you scan and select them. The 64 is marked as such.
I can see all plugins, 32-bit and 64-bit but some if them have identical names. So I can see all plugins twice, without knowing which is the 32 or 64-bit.

Mmmh, I shall do a rescan.

Strange thing is that the helpdesk of Imageline aknowledged that FL Studio doesn't display the difference right now. How can you see that?

Some plugins have x32 or x64 in their name, but that's because the manufacturer called the plugin that way. It's not done by FL Studio.

manducator wrote:I have a folder called 'plugins' in which I have 2 subfolders, called '32-bit' and '64-bit'.

The annoying part is that I can't see which plugins are 32-bit and which are 64-bit, in FL Studio. So I have to load a plugin and then watch the info in the wrapper (or what's it called) to see if I loaded the 32 or 64-bit version.

But @ imageline they already told my that FL Studio 12 will be able to recognize if a plugin is 32 or 64-bit.

Until then I still use FL Studio 32-bit.
It's probably not a good practice to put them in the same folder even if you're talking sub-folders. The 32bit plugs are usually put in the (x86) program vst folder or whatever folder or drive you choose. It's best to put 64bit plugins in the Program files vst folder where most installers choose automatically for 64bit plugs or make your own there. I've had no issues with FL-11 showing me all installed 64bit plugs because I've had no reason to change the default 64bit plugin location.

I have my plugs in a folder like: c:\VST Plugins

And inside that folder I have made a subfolder I've called 64 bits, where I install 64 bit plugs c:\VST Plugins\64 bits

So I keep the 32 and 64 bit plugs separate like that, and that has worked fine for me

pc2000 wrote:It's probably not a good practice to put them in the same folder even if you're talking sub-folders.
Imageline helpdesk even adviced me to put all plugins in 1 folder with sub-folders
pc2000 wrote:I've had no issues with FL-11 showing me all installed 64bit plugs.
Me neither, but they are just mixed up with the 32-bit plugs.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”