CK_Modules (SE) VST/FX now Freeware

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic

C.Kerry wrote:
magicmusic wrote: I test in mulab MUX, Problem current is that there not 2 arp plugins work correct. see my testvideo. but also on cubase 7 32 bit same problem(when add on 2 tracks 2 arp plugins). I use win 7 64. Chris told that on his system work. I send him my mulab session now, but he can not load.
Hi, i'm surprised to see this posted here since we have been discussing this directly via email for the last few days, but hey-ho :wink:

I downloaded MuLab6 and you are correct that only the first instance allows editing. However, older versions of MuLab work correctly and other VST Hosts also work correctly, so I think the problem is in MuLab6.
Therefore I suggest you should contact the MuLab developers so that they can locate the problem.

I dont have Cubase but it has been tested in Nuendo4 and there are no problems.

I can't solve multi-instance problems if they work OK in previous versions of the same VST Host - they must have changed something that breaks backward compatibility. :(
Yes, it's probably that kind of thing.

Nothing isn't perfect in the world. There can be issues that appear in new versions of tools, a developer and his beta testers being not Gods. And Jo (from Mulab) accepts totally, like all other developers, that the new version of Mulab can yet have issues. The correct behavior in that case, magicmusic, is to simply report him that bug. With all the precisions required to help him to grasp the problem and fix it as quickly as you would like.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thanks a lot for these. I already bought Wide Boy and Pattern Arp so know these are good.

Limeflavour skins too.

The pattern arp is unique and can be quite creative.

V'ger wrote:Thanks a lot for these. I already bought Wide Boy and Pattern Arp so know these are good.

Limeflavour skins too.

The pattern arp is unique and can be quite creative.
It could be an idea for a future OSC...
:phones:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Definitely, I've already informed Bjporter who's running the One-Synth-Challenge now.

Hello everyone,
maybe someone can help me:
<Keycodes for CK_Modules (SE) ​​VST / FX> - I can not get to activate the synths.
The 3 FX plugins were very simple and clear.

Many thanks!
Joe

JoMK wrote:Hello everyone,
<Keycodes for CK_Modules (SE) ​​VST / FX> - I can not get to activate the synths.

Many thanks!
Joe
Reading the whole thread you were able to see that you need to run the plugins as Admin and in that way when inserting the code on the form the plugin is able to register in the windows settings, otherwise not. I had your same issue...
If your daw is not able to do so, then download a version of VSThost (freeware) launch it as Admin and load the plugin over there, then inserting the codes they should be registered and after all should work fine.
Greets

C.Kerry wrote:
magicmusic wrote: I test in mulab MUX, Problem current is that there not 2 arp plugins work correct. see my testvideo. but also on cubase 7 32 bit same problem(when add on 2 tracks 2 arp plugins). I use win 7 64. Chris told that on his system work. I send him my mulab session now, but he can not load.
Hi, i'm surprised to see this posted here since we have been discussing this directly via email for the last few days, but hey-ho :wink:

I downloaded MuLab6 and you are correct that only the first instance allows editing. However, older versions of MuLab work correctly and other VST Hosts also work correctly, so I think the problem is in MuLab6.
Therefore I suggest you should contact the MuLab developers so that they can locate the problem.

I dont have Cubase but it has been tested in Nuendo4 and there are no problems.

I can't solve multi-instance problems if they work OK in previous versions of the same VST Host - they must have changed something that breaks backward compatibility. :(
I post here, maybe other user have same Problem and solve it. Also if other users know a vst that allow prog change and notes to delay to next beat.

I have good luck, i find out what Problem is. When click in one of the 4 bar select boxes then it work. here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHPiAmy ... e=youtu.be

look in Video. when i move mouse without click, over the 4 bar select boxes the view change during mouse move. Only when press left mouse button in 1 of the 4 boxes all work well later.

but luckily Problem can solve with a single click on the right place. it seem not mulab, because cubase 7 have problem too. maybe it is newer VST sdk this software use. i only have new software versions to test.

Edit:
Maybe it is possible to do with synth edit a delay to next bar plugin easy ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Many thanks!
Joe
I'm assuming that you aren't having administrator problems if you have activated the fx.
If you mean that you can't see the activation area on the synths, then click on 'Settings config' button on the right hand side.

Or see my second post on page 2 if you have made an error in activation. And there is an automated method for activation by ENV1 at the bottom of page 2.

Many thanks!
Joe
Click the 'Settings Config' button at the right hand side of the main Panel - the Popup/overlay window will appear and you should see the ' * Enter Your KeyCode Here * " - Right Click->Paste your keycode here.

Otherwise, it is the admin/bad keycode issues mentioned before.
Using the direct Registry method posted by ENV1 should solve it (although I haven't tried it - disclaimer)

New Versions of WideBoy(v2.1) and Flexoid(v1.1) are available to download now - use the same download links.

Fixes the issues raised by Chris-S, Thanks :)

Thank you Chris!
:tu:

Many thanks Chris. And also to Chris-S for going deep.
From another Chris S [a.k.a bob bobwood (lowercase)]

greets and lauds! :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

WideBoy & Flexoid(v2.11) update now available.

Update allows retriggering of notes during sustain

Use the same download links

Thank you Chris!
:D

Return to “CK Modules & VST”